car club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car club

ok i know there isnt many people that post on the nd forum here but I just wanted to say that I got a car club goin on here in bismarck and am trying to get as many probes in it as I can. right now I got my 95 se in it and my buddy morty's white 93 se it would be greatly honored if i can get more in

"Isnt many people on here" is an understatement....this place is dead I browse here occasionally and although I live in Bismarck I dont have a Probe So I wouldnt be a good canidate for your club. Good Luck trying to get people to join

"I am guided by a force much greater than luck" - Lucas from Empire Records

Comment

I'm close to North Dakota. 5-10 minutes away, but from the looks of this forum there aren't many Probe owners around this neck of the woods.
      1996 PGT, I/H/E.

Comment

basically it isnt just a club for probes and neone within like a 100 mile radius of nd or so would be accepted pretty much it would be cool to beable to go international

Comment

Im in minot. I see a few probes around here.

Do you guys have any salvage yards in Bismarck with GT's?
          Last edited by nddoublea77; August 27, 2008, 04:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i know johnsons in mndan has some probes not sure if they are gts or not dude we should meet up somewhere ill be in minot on saturday just shoot me an email my email addy is andrew.haas@live.com

Comment

I think Ill be in Fargo this weekend.

Comment

boooooooooooooooo lol

Comment

Sorry. Im building a bike and I have been needing to make a trip to Harbor Freight tools. A great place if you havent been there. Im going to buy a sand blaster and powdercoat gun.

Comment

rock on im thinkin bout maybe powdercoating my rims on the probe black since im not too big of a fan of hypersilver rims on a red car but dude one of these days we should just meet up when u rnt in fargo

Comment

Yeah. I get to Bismarck quite a bit.

Comment

f'n sweet shoot me an email when u make it to bismarck

Comment

so hows the powder coating going for ya

Comment

I live in biz, my probe sits in the garage most of the time. I drive the black lightning around here.
                            Black 99 F150 Lightning with a 2.3L Kenne Bell and extras 465whp/ 593ft/lbs 12.786@104.495
                            Black 91pgt 12.02@108mph, 12.04@115mph 12.06@119mph 350.6hp 425.6ft/lbs Best 1/8th 7.81@94.79mph

Comment

Working...
                            X