• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID's?

How do the HID conversion kits work?
    96 PGT - sold
    Tarmac Black 03 Evolution

never mind dont have good pics ill get them in the morning...

First once you have the H4 conversion kit for your headlights so you dont have sealed beams.

Then you have to wire your H4 harnes to your head light harness so the HID kit will plug up to it.

Plug in your HID kit harness to the driver side head light plug (note you will only use this one since the HID kit runs together)

Run your HID kit to the passenger side head light i ran mine across the front of the car near the radiator.

Ground your ballast on each side of the car. I grounded my passenger side to the ground on the motor mount on the passenger side and on the driver side i grounded it to the ground from the battery.

There is also a holder for the ballast to sit in... i put mine under the AC lines on the passenger side and next to the coolant over flow on the driver side

Run your power to the Battery and put your HID bulbs in the conversion kit and there you go... if i didnt explain something well enough let me know ill go into detail more

here's a pic of the after product http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...93/Arora96.jpg
    Last edited by dukes193; November 1, 2008, 05:18 PM.
    My '97 GTS in its prime
    New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
    2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

Working...
    X