• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I joined I was #15
    93 PGT-DE: Some mods
    94 PGT-DE: Bolt ons and stuff
    93 MX3-GS: Totaled

Comment

The granddaughter helped Kay get on FB; however, I'm wary of it as I've heard too many negative things about it. We were informed by our State IT department of it some time ago about it - they won't let us access it at work because they say it has known security issues (such as being a hotspot of malware, trojans, bad cookies, etc). It's just not a place I'm comfortable using.

Comment

they usually block FB cuz people spend hours on there wasting time
        1997 Honda Del Sol S

Comment

Originally posted by pw_cc_runner View Post
          First person to "like" PT FTW!
          luckeeeeeee

i got #6
          2003Subaru WRX E85stock td04,tgv deletes, full catless, custom 2in crosspipe, 3in TBE, walbro 255,850 modded injectors,grimmspeed crank pulleyTUNED by me on opensource 12.8 @105mph 1.7 60ft

Comment

A fan....No I wont be stalking anyone....

maybe
            Rick_96PGT #62
            "I never apologize.
            I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
            - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Haha, sorry for the confusion guys. I created the unofficial group years ago; not too long after Facebook came out, and when it was still available only to college students. This was before Facebook offered 'pages'. I have now changed the name and included a link to the official page given below:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pro...18866518143116
              '09 Cobalt SS Pictures!

'95 Probe GT MTX Rio Red. Pictures! Sold 10-17-08

'93 Probe SE - Sold 12-22-04

Comment

just wanted to bring this back up to the top! don't see too many people post there, but just letting everyone know that it's up and if we have something that is important when the site goes down, we'll post it there immediately!

so, if you haven't visited and liked us, get over to the ProbeTalk.com Facebook page and do so!
                ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that we're still on Facebook.
                    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                    X