This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bedwards6954
    I suppose I would be more positive if there was communication.
    I sent Pat a third email today sep 9, I really hope he responds!!!
    I just sent pat an e-mail about 5 days ago stating what I bought from him and how much and he responded back to me saturday so he's still checking his e-mails and stuff but hasn't given me any clue to whats going on so far the most we have is what he updates on his website.
    My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

Originally posted by kanyon86
      I just sent pat an e-mail about 5 days ago stating what I bought from him and how much and he responded back to me saturday so he's still checking his e-mails and stuff but hasn't given me any clue to whats going on so far the most we have is what he updates on his website.
      I got an email back from him too just saying he was out of town back on the basement job, said some other stuff pulled him away and he wanted to reply quick, it also said he would reply to my other emails later that day....he never did...wish there was an update on his webpage!!!, I am going to call the coaters and see what they say tomorrow.
      Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

wow its the 20th and nobody has posted anything.. I noticed kenya86, and Bmule are selling there spots. well right now the coaters are done with the parts or at least they said they would be. pat is suppose to get paid early and be able to get the stuff out of the coaters this week, and hopefully ship them. then he will get the blowers and rebuild those and ship them next. but not sure when. as far as I know pat is working on the basement job on the weekends and going to college too. I talk to him a few days ago and he seemed real confident so maybe things will turn out. well I hope somebody post somthing to get some kind of conversation going on, maybe what you heard from pat, I think i will call the coaters again tomorrow and see if they have heard from pat.

Comment

I had sent Pat an e-mail last week, but haven't heard from him. I'll send another one on Friday and see what's up.
          KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

just got off the phone with the coaters, they said they have the majority of the stuff done, just a few odds and ends left to do, they aslo have not heard from pat sense last week

Why Am I A Slow Learner???
            Last edited by bedwards6954; September 21, 2006, 01:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

just got off the phone with the coaters, they said they have the majority of the stuff done, just a few odds and ends left to do, they aslo have not heard from pat sense last week

Why Am I A Slow Learner???
              I just sent an e-mail to Pat.. hopefully he will get back to me soon.

The reason why you are a "Slow Learner" is because you only have 42 posts.
              KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

well I better get to posting!!! did you hear from pat yet??

Comment

Nothing yet.

Comment

so it looks like he is avoiding you too, did he ship that chrome kit of yours to you???

Comment

hmm answered my phone call. only rang cause mailbox was full and kept getting bounces

Comment

Originally posted by ausloki
                        hmm answered my phone call. only rang cause mailbox was full and kept getting bounces
                        I just noticed that his box is full as well.

What did he have to say?

Comment

that he was ready to start shipping and had to contact the coaters to confirm all was ready and then he would be shipping stuff out. he was going to last week but fell a few dollars short. hopefully i will speak to him again later today and see how he went finance wise.

just harder to get in contact with him these days as he is still finishing up in grand rapids as well as night school and to make ends meet and get things resolved quicker he has got a part time job.

Comment

well I am glad somebody got a hold of him, wish he could post something or update his site, its been nearly two months sense i purchased some of the little things like the clutch, fuel injectors, arm rest, blaster coil, and three gauge piller. and he has not sent the stuff out. last time he AIM me he said he had no excuse and he wasn't going to give me one.

Comment

well i just talk to him yesterday and he siad hes almost got everything ready to ship, he gets payed from his job (not the basment) he would be able to start send things out, he said schools really starting to wear him down but he going to make good on everything
                              93 Probe SE
                              97 GTS
                              06 Speed6
                              MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                              Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

lol two months, i won't even go there

well I am glad somebody got a hold of him, wish he could post something or update his site, its been nearly two months sense i purchased some of the little things like the clutch, fuel injectors, arm rest, blaster coil, and three gauge piller. and he has not sent the stuff out. last time he AIM me he said he had no excuse and he wasn't going to give me one.

Comment

Working...
                                X