Probe People Meet I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluedevilinaz
    well hurry up and get your license. you have until like march to get it so it shouldn't be too bad.
    lol i got to wait till june to get my license. but i could drive down to tucsan but i got to take my cousin.

Comment

just do that then man. the more the better. like mario said its not what you own that we really care about its you as a person so feel free to bring you cousin.
      Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
      1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
      "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

I might drive to this if I can find a co-pilot. I've always wanted to make a cross-country drive, and this sounds like as good of a reason as any.

edit - I think I'm bringing Domino81 with me as my co pilot. We're gonna go to Vegas after we leave Tucson.
        Last edited by Bufalo; December 20, 2006, 07:36 PM.
        Greg Martin
        2009 BMW 328i
        2017 BMW X3
        1990 Probe LX

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
          well, if rick and jackie don't mind a couple of wayward californians in a white 93pgt hanging out and then caravaning with them, i don't mind any place where this is held.

depending on what time you leave.. you might have us following wiht you.. dpending on what time we leave.. we'll have to figure it out.. i still don't have a clue what bapoc people are going
          Original Ricepoc member
          93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
          1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

I am currently making plans to come down. The only question is one or two PGT's.

Princeton, NJ.
            Last edited by 95PGTTech; December 20, 2006, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 95PGTTech
              I am currently making plans to come down. The only question is one or two PGT's.

Princeton, NJ.
              Goddamn. You coming out of NJ, Gregabuf coming out of NPA! and Antonio coming out of NY. This is going to be insane. Man, driving all the way to AZ; hardcore.

As soon as I get back in January, I will work on getting concrete information such as exact hotels (w/group discount) and a no shit event schedule with times and such. God I can't wait for this!!!!
              Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
              USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
              12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
              FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

Man this is turning into a big deal mario! are you going to be able to fit all these people in your backyard? hahaha. This is really starting to sound like a hell of a lot of fun!! Hopefully my car's fixed by then and running right so i can make it to phoenix.
                "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

Originally posted by Bomb Squad
                  Goddamn. You coming out of NJ, Gregabuf coming out of NPA! and Antonio coming out of NY. This is going to be insane. Man, driving all the way to AZ; hardcore.

As soon as I get back in January, I will work on getting concrete information such as exact hotels (w/group discount) and a no shit event schedule with times and such. God I can't wait for this!!!!
                  yeah I owe you a kick in the balls for all that hole time

seriously though, would love to meet everyone, I hear it's always great weather out there (compared to NJ), and I desperately need a vacation and x-country trip

Comment

Damn, we may need to build our own Hotel!

ProbeTalk Inn!
                    We'll leave something on for ya!
                    Rick_96PGTâ„¢ #62
                    "I never apologize.
                    I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
                    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

I'll do my best to muster a 3.5 hour drive from Flagstaff.
                      MX3--KLZE: .50/.63 57 trim turbo

My Cardomain site

Comment

I can't wait to see the Stanich's.
                        Greg Martin
                        2009 BMW 328i
                        2017 BMW X3
                        1990 Probe LX

Comment

isnt it funny

MM

HH

PP

always two of the same letters.. ???

Cant wait for this... should be Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
                          Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
                          What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
                          Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
                          For PSP Awareness click here

Comment

Originally posted by Bufalo
                            I can't wait to see the Stanich's.

Holy Crap I cant believe you are coming. Im so excited to see you Cant wait for you to meet my son and daughter in law.

Oh yea, Mario, call me when you get back...Matt has my phone numbers. I will be happy to help out with the planning.

Originally posted by dmark101
                            well, if rick and jackie don't mind a couple of wayward californians in a white 93pgt hanging out and then caravaning with them, i don't mind any place where this is held.
                            You guys are always welcome ... goes without saying :hug: Just let us know when you are coming...anyone who wants to meet up here and then make the drive to Tucson just let us know. Tucson is about 100 miles from our house, so if people want to stop by rest for a bit, its cool with me.

Originally posted by ladyjazz17
                            So is this MMM 1? (Mario's March Madness 1). I'll see what I can do about making it, not sure if I can get the time off. I've always wanted to see a Pantless Admin.
                            Ive seen it...almost signed it too
                            Last edited by Jackie_96PGT; December 22, 2006, 10:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
                            Happiness has finally found me

Comment

i might not make it to the meet i have to clean the egr pipping and the valves to pass emission. so i got to take apart the engine to clean all the the egr system. so i might not make it.

Comment

you got a few months man. no worries. There's probably some good guys in phoenix who'd be willing to give you a hand. It'll prolly cost you pizza and some beer. hahaha just ask around man, someone'll help ya out.

Comment

Working...
                                X