Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.0L SC kit sale! Limited run, only 10 will be made!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adlorin
    Come on.. $800 to get most of what you need to boost an FS! That's CHEAP! everyone should go supercharged at this price! Not to mention the powerband is wider and more powerful than a conventional turbocharger.

zoom <-- N/A
    Zoooooooooom <-- Turbo
    Zoooooooooooooooooom <-- Eaton Supercharged.

See, the figures don't lie!

I'm guessing those are actual dyno numbers too lol
    My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

Im very interested, in the whole 2k kit with everything. However I don't have the money to purchase it all at once. If I where to buy the kit in steps, would you rather I buy the $800 base first, so you can get parts made for other people, or would I be able to get the megasquirt, clutch, fuel pump and injectors first?

Comment

Originally posted by phototropica
        Im very interested, in the whole 2k kit with everything. However I don't have the money to purchase it all at once. If I where to buy the kit in steps, would you rather I buy the $800 base first, so you can get parts made for other people, or would I be able to get the megasquirt, clutch, fuel pump and injectors first?
        Purchasing the base first, imho would be best for a few reasons. This is a limited run, which may or may not get reproduced - and this way, you can get the 'unique' part of the entire project. MS, injectors, clutch, etc can always be obtained anytime. Also, it helps me to finish this quicker for each base kit purchased.

Thanks for the interest!
        ~Patrick
        '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
        '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

Hey couple more questions.. Has anyone recivied their kit yet or do you need to fill 10 orders before shipping? From what I understand the probe se and mx6 rs have the same engine bay. correct? Just wondering if there would be any weird fitment issues with an mx6!

Comment

Originally posted by phototropica
            Hey couple more questions.. Has anyone recivied their kit yet or do you need to fill 10 orders before shipping? From what I understand the probe se and mx6 rs have the same engine bay. correct? Just wondering if there would be any weird fitment issues with an mx6!

Actually once I get to 8, I can wrap up and ship out. I'm quite close to being there right now, with as much done as is.

I don't have messurements of a 2.0L MX-6, so I don't know if the radiator fans will or will not be an issue; the issue would only come with the intake side of the piping that has the air filter on it, this would be easy to modify though. With the probe there is a lot of clearance, so it's quite possible it will fit just fine. Other than that, it'll fit up perfectly.

Thanks again for your interest!
            ~Patrick

Comment

Come on people.. this is a great price.
              KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

It is a great price, however, I have a 2nd gen PGT, otherwise i'd buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by riithunder916
                  Now i dont know much about PGT but isnt that the same as an LS mx6? Cause I ordered a supercharger from PAT right when this thread started for my LS.

Comment

Originally posted by sh0gunMX
                    Now i dont know much about PGT but isnt that the same as an LS mx6? Cause I ordered a supercharger from PAT right when this thread started for my LS.
                    This kit is for the 4cylinder engine
                    96 MX6 LS PTE preped
                    96 Probe GT (Sold)
                    93 KLZE Base Probe (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by deyan
                      This kit is for the 4cylinder engine
                      This thread is indeed about the 4 cylinder supercharger setup but I ordered a setup for my LS as well. They are available for the 2.5L...

Comment

Originally posted by riithunder916
                        I'm putting the finishing touches on the AC install for the 2.5L, which I am taking pre-orders on. I'll have more info up asap thoug!
                        ~patrick

Comment

Pat, can we get a public update on the 2.0L kits?

Josh
                          Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
                          Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

Originally posted by nolanspawn
                            Pat, can we get a public update on the 2.0L kits?

Josh

Ha I don't need it I sold my car but i'm still gonna get the kit

Comment

Originally posted by kanyon86
                              Ha I don't need it I sold my car but i'm still gonna get the kit
                              Doh! How come ya sold it? Getting some newer FS car like an MP5? hehe.

~Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by Adlorin
                                Doh! How come ya sold it? Getting some newer FS car like an MP5? hehe.

~Patrick
                                I will let everyone know when the car is in my possession but it is a 2.0 probe though just not telling ya which one.

Comment

Working...
                                X