Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by MakatoMotors; March 9, 2009, 06:36 PM.
    2012 Ford Focus Hatch
    Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
    16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

• Originally posted by mrrght85 View Post
      Hey guys I have a 94 Ford Probe Gt with a klze engine in it for sale. My wife and I had the engine installed about 4-5 yrs ago but only drove it maybe a year before have tranny issues. So we installed the japanese tranny that came with it in it, but that only made the computer keep kicking the tranny back down to third gear with o/d light flashing. So we finally just got tired of it and sent it to her dads house here in NC and it has been sitting there every since. The car is purple,klze engine in it that ran when we left it will crank with a new battery(we put no more than maybe 7000 on the engine), and has a greddy sp-2 exhaust system on it that was no more than 6 months old,custom flame tail lights, and we're finally just ready to get rid of it. So I'm posting it up here for someone looking for a car or parts car or whatever it maybe. Send me your offers and I will have pics soon.
      Oh yeah I forgot its the curved neck manifold klze engine.
      what are you askin for it
      Myrtle Madness needs to come back

STEALTH

Comment

• wtb 89gt

guys - looking to buy 1989 probe gt - prefer good condition, loaded and low miles but will consider all. top $$ paid - anybody got ane leads?

Comment

• Need To Sell This Bumper!!

$100 Picked Up :d
          2012 Ford Focus Hatch
          Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
          16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

• I have these items to sell or trade.
            95 gt atx shell with hatch,doors, window, ect.
            93 center radio bezel
            95 millienia projectors
            95 red side mirrors
            lower ze block w/ pistons, crank (somethings wrong with it I dont know)
            je-50 maf,
            ze block with pistons( something broke or bent inside)
            mazda vc's
            un broken shift boot
            un broken oil dipstick
            rio red pass. fender
            rio red front bumper
            perfectly black headlight plastic covers
            full sunroof with all hardware
            2 sets of black tails, and a red set, all with no centers
            Stock shift knob
            A/C pump
            Grey front seat belts
            Mx6 side mirrors
            Third brake light assmbley
            Power windows both side
            Stock Amp
            Keyless box
            Stock tape deck
            Rear wiper motor and arm
            Blue front and rear seat belts
            Misc. Blue interior peices
            headlight motors.

Would prefer to trade for
            Black Seats
            black rear seats
            black door panels
            black rear speaker panels
            Blach trunk panels
            need some gfx pieces
            any performance parts or body kit
            Last edited by Pumpkin King; March 21, 2009, 08:07 AM.
            Check out all four probes!!!www.cardomain.com/id/bonedaddy95gtcheck out my progress
            95 GT,Gumetal, 96 harness swap w/ kll5 maf swap, UR UDP, MX-3 Fl,Razor hood, ,STS, CM stage 3, Dodge stealth quad lights
            93 GT Work in Progress.. black 17's, egay coilovers, rear seat delete, 0g batt relocate, headers, bare bones engine bay, no ac, no cruise, manual steering, HID celica headlights, lambo doors, remote start, suicide hood, g35 dual muffler, sensei kitted..

Comment

• Free 1993 Ford Probe Gt!

I am selling a MOONROOF from a 1993 PGT, black in color, includes motor and all hardware and the panel. Has a few rust spots in paint, nothing that can't be sanded out. $100 or best offer. I have pictures if you would like. Must pickup. I am in Holly Springs, NC 27540, send me a note. Thanks!

CAR IS GONE!!!! Moonroof available. FREE 1993 Ford Probe GT Body/Frame, car in Holly Springs, NC. Bring your trailer. WILL NOT GIVE AWAY ANY PARTS. Deal is that you must pick up the whole car. Free because I need room for my next project.
              Last edited by Cross-fire84; March 24, 2009, 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              C.J.
              1989 GT Brown/Gray
              Former Probes: 2-89 GT's, 2-89's,1-90,2-92's, 2-93's,2-94's,1-95, 1-95 GT, 1-96
              '90 Corvette ZR-1 & 84 Corvette Z52
              '98 Buick Park Ave. - Supercharged
              '94 Buick Park Ave. - Supercharged
              '02 Blazer ZR-2 & '06 Cobalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Cross-fire84 View Post
                FREE 1993 Ford Probe GT Body/Frame, car in Holly Springs, NC. Bring your trailer. WILL NOT GIVE AWAY ANY PARTS. Deal is that you must pick up the whole car. Free because I need room for my next project. Pics here:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/1088933091.html

CAR AVAILABLE AS SOON AS NOW! I will update once its gone. FREE FREE! Send me a note! Thanks!
                your best bet is to call one of those junk car removal people.

Amit
                93 pgt= yard ornament

proud owner since 1999

Comment

• Tried that, they all want more complete cars. I am 3 for 3 for no-show "junk car" people from Craigslist that said they were coming. Hope I find a good one soon that will actually pick this thing up...
                  C.J.
                  1989 GT Brown/Gray

Comment

• ^^ dont tell them its missing the motor and trans!
                    93 pgt= yard ornament

proud owner since 1999

Comment

• Originally posted by Cross-fire84 View Post
                      Tried that, they all want more complete cars. I am 3 for 3 for no-show "junk car" people from Craigslist that said they were coming. Hope I find a good one soon that will actually pick this thing up...
                      damn, theres a scrap yard here, people will fight for a free car. Hell leave it out by the road and someone will steal it around here
                      MMX BEST ROLLIN WERCK
                      1991 accord wagon..20's, ear bleeding system..storm trooper style /08 CRV black/tan sunroof...stock /1965 thunderbird landau/

Comment

• IT'S GONE!!! Finally! Didn't think getting rid of a free car would be so difficult. The shell will get a new home in the crusher. Time to go find another Probe or two to tear into.
                        C.J.
                        1989 GT Brown/Gray

Comment

Last edited by I<3my93GT; April 5, 2009, 11:33 AM. Reason: all you had was periods and mulitple numeral 1's. Made no sense

Comment

• WTB: You know the door panels, inside, they have those yellow things, that you pop into the metal frame. yeah, those, I would love some of those. Maybe about 10 of them.
                            -Randall-
                            Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps
                            vehicleless

Comment

• Originally posted by I<3my93GT View Post
                              WTB: You know the door panels, inside, they have those yellow things, that you pop into the metal frame. yeah, those, I would love some of those. Maybe about 10 of them.
                              pm sent
                              Myrtle Madness needs to come back

STEALTH

Comment

• Looking for Vris solenoid for a 95pgt, im assuming its the 1st one since when i swap plugs the ports stay open. Dont think it matters, but im needing one if anyone has one avail. lemme know. pm or email
                                seraphren@msn.com

thx
                                stu
                                95 pgt, NOS " the bottle is...................my precious........."
                                wondos project

Comment

Working...
                                X