2013 meet anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 meet anyone?

I'm just probing for any interest in a meet for this year. I know this is really late notice, but I would love to have another meet if anyone else feels the same. If not a probe specific meet, is there any large car shows/meets that anyone would like to attend? Possibly get some New Yorkers involved if they're interested...

I was just thinking about this the other day. I think a probe specific meet would be super small this year - I know of 2 that are not running/road worthy this year that were last year. But I would be down for a meet in general, even if everyone shows up in random cars, Im sure a few of us would still bring the probes.

As for shows the only big (ish) one I know of that is left is CSCS at Cayuga in late September, which would be sweet if we could get a few of us together for that. I know Flav and I had talked about it earlier. Either way, I'd be down for a meet either at a show or just our usual chill/dinner/cruise.

My probes going in storage this year for the winter, so as long as its before late October/early Nov I should be good to go
    Last edited by BradsPGT; August 20, 2013, 07:13 AM.
    1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
    Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
    1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
    2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

Brad, Where is that meet your talking about? I would meet you all there , would love a nice PGT meet in the fall before I put it in storage again for the winter

Comment

If the meet is in Canada and in mid-late September I'd be down
        97 pgt, manual swap, jdm lsd trans, cm stage 2 clutch, mx3 flywheel, cai

2001 626

Comment

Hmm I think i could do that show Brad, its only 2 1/2 hours away. Its Sept. 22 I think the site said. Whats anyone else think, looks pretty sick.

Comment

I could probably make it to that, n8r aren't you from the kingston area? we could meet up on the way

2001 626

Comment

Yea September 22nd at the Toronto Motorsports Park (TMP) In Cayuga.
              Address: 1040 Kohler Rd, Cayuga, ON N0A 1E0

I would be so down for this! I enjoy the CSCS events regardless but a bunch of probes would be sick. Espcecially if we park together in the Show'n'Shine area . The show has Drift, Drag, Time Attack and a Shown and Shine area, so its pretty sweet. Lots to see and keep you occupied for a day. I've only made it to 1 CSCS event so far this year, plan is to make it to the last one on Sept 22.

Im out of town for the next few days, but maybe we can work something out and get this rolling. I'll check this thread when I get back and see whats in the works.
              Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3

Comment

All you Canadians should come down to Seattle for a meet... Not enough probes out here in the PNW
                1993 PGT bucket, SOLD, 1995 PGT, weird no start fixed by branscoset SOLD

2002 GTI | Raceland Coilovers | Techtonic Turboback on the way!

Comment

My car is in a million pieces but hopefully I can get it put back together for this. I'm stoked already

2001 626

Comment

So it looks like I'm available for that day, so I'm in. I wonder if there would be any interest in NYPOC since they are decently close too.

Travis, I would be cool with meeting on your way through. I am from Kingston so I imagine you'd be driving right past me....if you get your car back together..lol
                    Guess its time for me to try something with my paint to make my car presentable.

Comment

Ok so I should be good for this day. Lets see what kind of interest we can get from fellow ONPOC'er. I'll post a link in NYPOC too and see, who knows maybe some would be interested. I'll also send out some txts/bbm/emails to some other probe owners who may not see this and see what I can do.

But I am down for this either way, only been to 1 cscs event this summer so far and the finale was pretty epic last year so I'll make this one.
                      Last edited by BradsPGT; August 26, 2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I can't wait I'll probably end up going even if I don't get my probe running,

2001 626

Comment

To do/

- clay bar/compound/polish/wax
                          - paint rim lips
                          - strip/paint sub box
                          - make cold air enclosure

Yep, gonna be a busy month..

Comment

Im pretty happy with where she sits now but theres always something...

- Need the front bumper buffed/wetsanded by the body shop who painted in a couple months ago, just havnt had time to drop it off
                            - Full clean with clay bar and polish hopefully
                            - Maybe more low? Only in the rear, fronts maxed already lol

Comment

Well, tried to detail the roof....doesnt look like there is much that can save this paint

So onto the event..would everyone like to get together before rolling in so we can park together? I dont know the area, so i have no idea where would be best for that.

Brad - Are you still going? Have you heard from anyone else that would like to go with?

Travis - Are you still going? I see your in the middle of your trans swap, hopefully you can get it together in time to bring it. Would you still like to meet up in Kingston area and drive together? I may have 1 other probe from my area that wants to go, pending his money situation

Comment

Working...
                              X