Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Images) 2.5L AC install SC kit! Crank pulleys (1/3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, i do know who you are...but i didnt know you had the czt.

if youre not going to get rid of your ac, your not going to get rid of the im, then im sure you arent going to settle for the loud transfer shaft.....what are you going to do? bolt the sc to the IM?

Comment

For the love of god please don't talk about rob and CZT.....I do not want this closed. 96whitepgt did you already preorder the kit with 50% down? I see in your sig that you ordered it?

Comment

hey will anyone answer my question...? aldorin, are you still reading this thread? i have the clutched eaton m45, and travis williams was working on a kit to install this SC, and others, in the a/c position....FOR THE 2.5L right? he gave up however. i bought the sc, piping, fuel supply and blow off, in hopes that when he was done i could buy the bracket from him....are you doing the same thing? if so i cant find any threads describing your work....help....
        1995 Nissan 240SX SE
        2008 Ducati 848

How do you say "Fu** You" in LA?
        -Trust Me

Comment

Originally posted by Winter.Raven
          no, i do know who you are...but i didnt know you had the czt.

if youre not going to get rid of your ac, your not going to get rid of the im, then im sure you arent going to settle for the loud transfer shaft.....what are you going to do? bolt the sc to the IM?

x-fer shaft dosent bother me...

but im thinking TKT style...
          In our memories, he lives. Janusz we will miss you
          99 Arrest Me Red MGT

Comment

Originally posted by VlaDeMaN
            hey will anyone answer my question...? aldorin, are you still reading this thread? i have the clutched eaton m45, and travis williams was working on a kit to install this SC, and others, in the a/c position....FOR THE 2.5L right? he gave up however. i bought the sc, piping, fuel supply and blow off, in hopes that when he was done i could buy the bracket from him....are you doing the same thing? if so i cant find any threads describing your work....help....
            Talking to you right now on AIM, not that it helps anyone else.

But, i'm JUST about ready to start a pre-sale on things for this.

Everything is finalized and set in stone; I'm waiting on a small loan from a friend so that I can start up the building process, once that has taken place I'll do half-down and half-when completed.

I tried to do something like this last time with the 2.0L kits, figuring that i could pre-sale 10 of them easily.. but it took over a month to even get 5 sold, and i'm now only at 6 which caused things to go really slowly. Good thing is that they are done in a week or so.

~Patrick
            '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
            '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

....this money is burning a hole in my pocket!

Comment

Are they talking orders for this SC kit and crank pully?? im i too late to get in on the band wagon??

Joe

Comment

I emailed and got no response.....I just bought a kawasaki but I still want this kit....anything?

adlorin?
                  Last edited by Sebastian; June 20, 2006, 03:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The template and Jig is completed, I'm trying to get a last piece from my shop in my hands so I can have someone else (non-mr.speed) test it out. I know it'll be tight, so things are just about ready! I've gotten a large portion of all the custom items already in my possession, such as the crank pulleys, oil filter relocation kits, CNC'd flanges, stand offs, etc. So I'll start a half-down, half-when-complete sale/presale next week for sure!

~Patrick
                    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

Sounds great!.. keep up the good work..

ill make sure im in for this.

One question, if im running a clutched SC how does the intake get air if the SC is off? do i need to fab up bypass piping from before the air enters the SC to and somehow put in a flap to close when the SC is active?

Joe

Comment

I don't understand why people say one thing then do not follow through??? did you ever answer any of my questions? nope. did you email me back? nope? do i want your kit anymore....NOPE! unsubscribed.

Comment

Working...
                        X