PMO-PRO Former Customers check this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMO-PRO Former Customers check this

Well today I decided to look at the site and found this..
    http://www.precisionracingonline.com/

Before anyone says anything I havent talked to Todd in almost a year so I dont think we are associated with each other anymore. The prospects look promising though of a recovery of all parts still outstanding for delivery.

Josh
    Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
    Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Hmm, in brief: We spent yo money, biyotches.

EDIT: I believe we have a new forum for this in the "Former Vendors" area.
    Last edited by c-man; September 17, 2005, 02:37 PM.
    2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
    2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Well it's good seeing that ripped off cash is going to good use

Comment

Originally posted by c-man
        Hmm, in brief: We spent yo money, biyotches.
        Jim K.
        :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Hey Josh, do you have any pics of there never made except for a prototype 2.0L manifold?
          -Kyle
          93 Black probe (K-sporting) My Cardomain

Mazdaspeed SVO 2.Slow turbo build teaser thread**

Comment

Is that a joke? It's more like a storage shed rather than a shop.
            MX3--KLZE: .50/.63 57 trim turbo

My Cardomain site

Comment

damn i hope they send me my cross member, lca's, tb, and intake!! Although I have been upset about the situation, I never sought legal assistance because when I found out what happened I atually felt really bad. I hope they make ammends, hell I would be willing to pay my own shipping, if they asked. I have long since lost thier email though. I seriously am hopeful that I will still receive my goods. I have always just wanted that.
              Last edited by twinturbo6; September 17, 2005, 03:35 PM.
              I choose to believe what I was programed to believe.
              My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by mx3man83

The amish build sheds like that for 4K around here.

Man this is adding gas to the flames

Comment

Also its nice someone can build a shed when they owe others so much money!

PMO =
                  Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; September 17, 2005, 03:30 PM.
                  Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Just like Ive heard about thier deliveries, all the website returns is...

"http://127.0.0.1:1030/clear.cgi?"

A blank screan!

Rick_96PGTâ„¢ #62
                    "I never apologize.
                    I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
                    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by mx3man83
                      sorry to get off on a tangent from the intent of the thread, but why would anyone post pictures of that small building if he wants to legitimately promote a company named "Precision Racing Online"? it looks like you have enough room to walk in, turn around and exit. if i had a small company, i'd rather leave it up to customers' imaginations as to the size of the facilities.

best of luck to everyone who is waiting on products.

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
                      '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

Originally posted by saber

The amish build sheds like that for 4K around here.

Man this is adding gas to the flames

we raise a barn every friday!

I don't drive a probe anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by eric_93pgt
                          sorry to get off on a tangent from the intent of the thread, but why would anyone post pictures of that small building if he wants to legitimately promote a company named "Precision Racing Online"? it looks like you have enough room to walk in, turn around and exit. if i had a small company, i'd rather leave it up to customers' imaginations as to the size of the facilities.

best of luck to everyone who is waiting on products.
                          just like you wouldnt want to see how a cow is made into your hamburger...

well, not exactly the same :/

I don't drive a probe anymore.

Comment

seeing that they aparently got money from a family member to built that "shop" and how they are saying that they are just going to complete the orders that have not been fullfilled and then sell all the machines etc since they are no longer in business. to me it seems they are doing as much as possible to show they are honest and just got a streak of bad luck with their business (hells thousands of small businesses go out of business every year).

i personally think it will be awesome if they fullfill all the remaining orders.
                            1991 3.0 LX fully built, aftermarket everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Probe_Racer
                              seeing that they aparently got money from a family member to built that "shop" and how they are saying that they are just going to complete the orders that have not been fullfilled and then sell all the machines etc since they are no longer in business. to me it seems they are doing as much as possible to show they are honest and just got a streak of bad luck with their business (hells thousands of small businesses go out of business every year).

i personally think it will be awesome if they fullfill all the remaining orders.
                              if that's the case, then they should be commended for keeping promises. i really hope they can mend a lot of bad feelings.

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
                              '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

Working...
                              X