Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Tech Section > 2nd Gen (93-97) V6 2.5L

2nd Gen (93-97) V6 2.5L Discussion of Maint Issues for V6

Old February 11th, 2012, 07:55 AM   #26
fordmandude18
PT Regular

i ordered king 6 fab mounts all 4 mounts for 320
MAGNA FLOW 2.5IN EXHAUST
KING6FAB POLY MOTOR MOUNTS
fordmandude18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2017, 08:49 PM   #27
ugasouthernprid

Like em? Anyone else use them? I am looking at getting his lateral and trailing arms
ugasouthernprid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2017, 05:11 AM   #28
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugasouthernprid View Post
Like em? Anyone else use them? I am looking at getting his lateral and trailing arms
You are probably posting this question in the wrong thread (5 years since last post) Some (or most) of the people may not be active members any more. But I will tell you that people that have used the arms have said nothing but good. And his prices are really not bad at all considering the craftsmanship, materials and finish are top quality. I was thinking of getting the full set for myself. Blue Probe screams for them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KLZE Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2017, 05:38 AM   #29
LowClassCC
Fazda Tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugasouthernprid View Post
You may want to send him a message first and don't get your hopes up. The shop he made these in burned to the ground recently. I believe his sway bar end links were also effected. I was planning to order them to as soon as my tax check arrived. Sadly that's a no go now. He is still making most of the other stuff though.

LowClassCC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2017, 10:55 AM   #30
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowClassCC View Post
You may want to send him a message first and don't get your hopes up. The shop he made these in burned to the ground recently. I believe his sway bar end links were also effected. I was planning to order them to as soon as my tax check arrived. Sadly that's a no go now. He is still making most of the other stuff though.
Oh Damn! I guess I should have purchased long ago. That is sad news. He was cranking out some good stuff!

-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

KLZE Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2017, 12:10 PM   #31
richard NL
PT Regular

I got every single part Darren offers on my Probe and all of them are great!
Great price and quality!
*97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*Heavily Under Construction!*

richard NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 14th, 2017, 02:57 PM   #32
LowClassCC
Fazda Tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
Oh Damn! I guess I should have purchased long ago. That is sad news. He was cranking out some good stuff!
Sad is the pictures he posted over on Facebook when it happened. This wont stop him. Equipment can be replaced but it will take time. Good news is that as far as I know, nobody was hurt.

LowClassCC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2017, 11:02 PM   #33
fordprobegt67
Supercharged Member

i ended up doing solid polyfill mounts on mine. works good.
99 Olds Cutlas DD
fordprobegt67 is offline   Reply With Quote