Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > General > Probe Lounge

Probe Lounge Discussion about most everything Non Probe related goes here.

Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2017, 12:34 PM   #101
LowClassCC
Fazda Tuning

That we can agree on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old February 15th, 2017, 12:43 PM   #102
branscoset
Donating User

I have a bag of dog dicks for sale if anyone is interested.
Old February 15th, 2017, 12:52 PM   #103
panic37
Donating User

P1P- in your very first comment you were a dick and said quit crying and bitching. From that moment on I lost any respect for anything you had to say. You could have just as easily provided intelligent conversation but decided that your opinion was superior to mine so that you were justified to be a ass. So don't reel it in by saying you acknowledge my right to an opinion and whatever else bullshit you said, because you're a dickhead in some shape on everything you ever comment on. You're a part of a small group of users who think that since their post count is higher, they're opinion means more.

KLZEPorsche- You strike me as a very crotchety old man. As brilliant as you at think you are, we don't need 2,000 word essays ok every single thing that jumps into your brain. You too are a part of the small group of dickheads who relate post count to knowledge or superiority. You are not always right. Your opinion isn't always needed.

Now, I vote we turn the remainder of this thread into a place to post your best memes. I could use some good new ones.

(KLZEPorsche- A meme is a picture with words on it designed to be funny. Usually found on the internets)

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by branscoset View Post
I have a bag of dog dicks for sale if anyone is interested.
I've seen your profile picture. I don't doubt for a second that you do.

Last edited by panic37; February 15th, 2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 12:58 PM   #104
panic37
Donating User

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/...sj5jljqze.jpeg
Old February 15th, 2017, 01:04 PM   #105
KaedenKy
Electrical Engineer

This thread certainly made my work day more entertaining.

P.S. Try out those Wolverines I posted. They soles stay on decent.

¬°Renewed Vigor!
Old February 15th, 2017, 03:08 PM   #106
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by panic37 View Post
Nah, both of you can go eat a bag of dog dicks.
Are you really 28 or did you lie about your age when you signed up?
Quote:
KLZEPorsche- You strike me as a very crotchety old man. As brilliant as you at think you are, we don't need 2,000 word essays ok every single thing that jumps into your brain. You too are a part of the small group of dickheads who relate post count to knowledge or superiority. You are not always right. Your opinion isn't always needed.
hmmm....

Quote:
Ive been a part of the Probe community for over a decade. And I've been a member of this forum for just as long. And overall it's been great. But with this latest project I've noticed something very disheartening.. Why the hell are members of this forum trying to get rich off of other members for their parts? Everytime I ask someone what they're looking for out of something, I'm hit with some absurd number. The Probe community didn't used to be this way. For god's sake if I'm looking for a small interior part I don't want to spend $100 for it. This forum is and has always been dedicated to keeping these cars on the road and giving people a place for information. Not a place to make real cash. People are able to invest in these cars because they're cheap. They're not a high dollar car.

Don't get me wrong, your entitled to request whatever you want from your parts. But remember there may come a day when you're looking for something, and would you pay what you're asking someone else to pay? And I'm not talking about the rare and sought after pieces (Ie Shoguns, leathers, 1 piece door panels, etc), no, get your money for those. But let's chill out on raping members for basic stuff. Again this is a community, lately it doesn't seem like it.

End rant.

-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

Last edited by KLZE Porsche; February 15th, 2017 at 03:17 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 03:10 PM   #107
P1P
Turbo Member

Quote:
P1P- in your very first comment you were a dick and said quit crying and bitching.
actually that was second post when I said quit crying and bytching

if you want to be technical about it lol
Old February 15th, 2017, 03:16 PM   #108
KLZE Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaedenKy View Post
This thread certainly made my work day more entertaining.

P.S. Try out those Wolverines I posted. They soles stay on decent.
I may give them a try. I am tired of the shoe dilemma.

Last edited by KLZE Porsche; February 15th, 2017 at 03:18 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 03:18 PM   #109
P1P
Turbo Member

Quote:
You're a part of a small group of users who think that since their post count is higher, they're opinion means more.
man I been here since 2002 you really think a post count matters to me more than 90% of the members on this board have 3 times more post counts than I do and they haven't even been here half the time

post count doesn't mean anything what i said to you by typing on this keyboard is nothing no different than I would have said if I was standing in your face

actually i'm probably being nicer thru the keyboard

but I'm not even going togo there because anyone can talk crap on a keyboard right so let's just drop it and be done with it

I said what I said and that's the bottom line either deal with it or don't I could give a rats ass.
Old February 15th, 2017, 03:57 PM   #110
KLZE Porsche

Quote:
(KLZEPorsche- A meme is a picture with words on it designed to be funny. Usually found on the internets)
You said I strike you as a "crotchety old man". How do you strike me?

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/cryin...-it-285bae.jpg

Old February 15th, 2017, 05:02 PM   #111
panic37
Donating User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
You said I strike you as a "crotchety old man". How do you strike me?

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/cryin...-it-285bae.jpg
Probably not the first time you've googled "pictures of Asian kids".
Old February 15th, 2017, 05:13 PM   #112
KLZE Porsche

Actually -I googled "crybaby panic" and that was what came up!

Old February 15th, 2017, 05:37 PM   #113
panic37
Donating User

https://www.coupons.com/coupon-codes/life-alert/

I believe in helping our nations seniors. Here's a coupon for Life Alert. You're welcome.
Old February 15th, 2017, 05:43 PM   #114
KLZE Porsche

Quote:
https://www.coupons.com/coupon-codes/life-alert/

I believe in helping our nations seniors. Here's a coupon for Life Alert. You're welcome.
http://memecrunch.com/meme/YR73/dickhead/image.jpg

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/cryin...s/44682569.jpg

Old February 15th, 2017, 05:59 PM   #115
panic37
Donating User

Let me know if this joke hits too close to home.

What do old people smell like?

Depends.
Old February 15th, 2017, 06:32 PM   #116
KLZE Porsche

Quote:
Let me know if this joke hits too close to home.

What do old people smell like?

Depends.
Actually that joke is about as far out as the joke about you being a man! It doesn't offend me at all since I am about as far from being a crotchety old man as you are from being a man! I think I have smelled a few old people before -and you know... they probably are far more tolerable than babies that constantly cry.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/nobody-owe...by-3563839.png

Last edited by KLZE Porsche; February 15th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 06:38 PM   #117
panic37
Donating User

You seem to be very irritable. Is it that time of the month?

I'm sorry, joking about menstruation is never funny.

Period.
Old February 15th, 2017, 06:40 PM   #118
KLZE Porsche

Quote:
You seem to be very irritable. Is it that time of the month?

I'm sorry, joking about menstruation is never funny.

Period.
Please give us a clue when we are supposed to laugh at your jokes. It is a good thing that you aren't a comedian. You would be a starving one! You honestly should not try making jokes. So far they are nothing but complete fail.

You are now starting to bore me and so I am going to leave you to yourself and your lame humor that only amuses you. Have fun!

Next time -think before you start a thread that is doomed to inflame so many people! I am outta here

P.S. You can keep on with your lametarded-ness -but don't expect any more replies from me. And I would highly recommend to others to just avoid! I agree with P1P that the thread should be closed -and if possible -deleted because too much infantile stuff came out due to the premise of this thread.

Last edited by KLZE Porsche; February 15th, 2017 at 06:50 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 06:57 PM   #119
panic37
Donating User

Only took a handful of posts before you realized I stopped taking you serious a long time ago. I thought I had a few more zingers I'd have to use lol. You suck.
Old February 16th, 2017, 01:24 PM   #120
dmark101
Obfuscatory & Abstruse Nomenclature

alright children, play time is over.

panic, watch your step. you're that close to being put on a time out.
Closed Thread