No announcement yet.

Products and services offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would love to buy the trans saver and mounts. are the inserts polyurethane?
    95 GT-ZE: CAI, custom 2.5" cat back exhaust with aeroturbine muffler, ebay stainless steel headers, stage 2 clutch, lightweight flywheel, probinator chip, mazda6 big brake kit-sold to a member

95 GT-ZE

Comment

i too am interested in a tranny saver if you decide to make them again.
      hey 1990pgl have you heard back from him?

Comment

Originally posted by Mbolin5 View Post
        I have a rear mount for sale in the for sale forum. Its been there a couple weeks now.
        I finally sold this last rear mount last weekend.

It took 2 mos to sell one mount.

Comment

as soon as i pick up a probe this week, i will be getttin some stuff off of you.
          long hair dont care

Comment

Hello,
            Im interested in front big brake bracket and tranny saver. How much for shipping to Czech republic (Europe). Zip code 511 01. I've sent you PM, but no response.

Thank you

Comment

nice how can i do that to my trans?

Comment

do you sell throttle bodies for ze motors

Comment

Originally posted by Mbolin5 View Post
                  I finally sold this last rear mount last weekend.

It took 2 mos to sell one mount.
                  hey from reading your posts it seems like you may be out of this busness now. it seems like you may have been having trouble selling your items. I don't know why becuase it seems like there was a lot of intrest but i know how people will say they are going to buy but never buy. but i am not one of those people. I am a U.S. Marine and i dont BS around. i would definately want to buy 2 of your transavers and 1 of your fuel rails, and one intake manifold gasket. these are what i am certain that i will purchase asap if availble. in the future i may want some brake brackets i have not decided yet, i have to research the s2000 rotors and stuff before i make that decision. and in the future i may need diffrent types of gaskets. i have 2 project probes that i am building 1 is a 93 pgt N/A that will be running NOS and the other is a 96 PGT turbo and NOS. i will need those brackets. so if you could contact me as soon as possible and give me your email or your phone number we can discuss some things. If you do good busness with me i will surely give you plenty of free word of mouth advertising. contact me. if you are done with this busness than mabe you should pull your ad off of this website. also if you have any suggestions on performance parts and things i would greatly appreciate your input as these are my first true build cars. thank you for your time.
                  93 PGT- street/track build KLZE, All Go no show! Cracked block repairs in progress.
                  95 PGT- Daily Driver KLDE, body kit, 18in rims, cai, dual exhaust, plugs and wires.
                  96 PGT- Turbo Project KLZE, will be both Show AND GO!
                  1998 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Street/Strip project. if you wanna know whats under the hood come and find out!

Comment

Is he out of business?
                    1994 PGT -Stock Before and After
                    1995 PGT - I/H/E Before

Comment

Bump want a trans saver, PLEASE
                      96' MX6

Comment

so whats the deal here??? there hasn't been any activity on here in a while...

Comment

i'm pretty sure he's not making any more products.
                          My '97 GTS in its prime
                          New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
                          2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

need a trany saver

Comment

Working...
                            X