WTB (OR BORROW) this weekend - '97 PGT catalytic converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB (OR BORROW) this weekend - '97 PGT catalytic converter

Long shot, but since i'm going to be at FFF this weekend I thought it'd be worth it.

I need a 1997 PGT/GTS catalytic converter.

HAS to be 97, and HAS to be Ford (it will have an EO# on it - executive order - that needs to match specifically to 1997 Ford Probe GT/GTS). One from a '97 626 or MX6 or Millenia will not suffice for CARB/referee purposes.

I can buy it outright, or if you have a 97 and feel like lending it, I'll pay a fee for a 2-week use and ship it back to you at my cost.

Let me know, eh?
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

a friend has a 96?
    owner of
    89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
    89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
    89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
    92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

Well...actually that might work. I looked up EO#s for '97 Probe GTs in two different locations and they have omitted the '97 2.5 altogether which tells me that it's the same as the '96.

So, it has to be a California car (you can find this on the sticker on the underside of the hood) and the EO# on the cat must be D-562-68.

The engine family# should also be on the hood as TFM2.5VJG1HK

So if the car is a CA car and the EO # matches, I'm game. Talk to him/her and let'em know I'm interested in buying/renting/trading...
      90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
      93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
      97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
      90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

he should be going to fff on sunday. ill check his car then as well if hes interested ill let you know as well.
        owner of
        89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
        89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
        89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
        92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

Working...
        X