I had to redeem myself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spadasis
    fair enough but that's funny and you know it Benny! sheesh...
    LOL yeah, it's still funny, I never said it wasn't. It would be cool if it got a million views on youtube! The only rap song being played at the wedding is going to be The Humpty Dance! hahaha. jk, i am actually not even sure what is going to be played, except for maybe the Godfather song.
    1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
    2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
    2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

yeah everyone with a youtube account should comment it, favorite it, and share it. million views for spadasis!!!
      2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
      2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

Do you know what superman that hoe even means?

"Superman That Hoe" means this: When, as a male, a girl you are with refuses to have sex with you, you wait until she falls asleep. Then you masturbate, ejaculate on her back, and stick the sheet to your semen (now on her back) so that when she wakes up in the morning, the sheet is stuck to her back like a cape. Hence you have "Supermanned" her.
        Last edited by OnoA5.0; November 20, 2007, 09:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

Originally posted by OnoA5.0
          Do you know what superman that hoe even means?

"Superman That Hoe" means this: When, as a male, a girl you are with refuses to have sex with you, you wait until she falls asleep. Then you masturbate, ejaculate on her back, and stick the sheet to your semen (now on her back) so that when she wakes up in the morning, the sheet is stuck to her back like a cape. Hence you have "Supermanned" her.
          AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! x1million

Comment

wow that was hella funny!!! But damn you girls could dance....and you look very pretty Good job
            1998 SVT Cobra Flowmaster, K & N filter....73K miles and running strong!

Comment

Hey, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
              1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
              2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
              2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Why wait until she falls asleep when you can just roofy her? One guy knows what im talkin about. Hellllllzzzzzzzz yeah!!!!!!

Comment

That was great! I could not imagine my mom doing that. Congrats to educating parents to the new hip styles!
                  '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
                  '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

Whooo-hoooo! You guys ROCK!
                    to your Mom.
                    Libor's 95GT Sinsei body kit ~ custom-powdercoated 18in ADR-RS2000s ~ Audio XTC headlight conversion w/APC lights ~ CAI ~ Addco rear sway bar w/custom adjustable links ~ K-sport suspension ~ Brembo/Bradi rotors w/Axxis pads ~ Ractive 72030 seats w/Sparco harness ~ Sparco Grip pedals ~ B&M short-throw shifter ~ Sparco/RAZO interior ~ blue StreetGlow OPTX interior & green Eurolite underbody kit
                    www.cardomain.com/ride/2974423/1

Comment

lol that is awesome Mary Ann. Your mom has more moves than me!
                      2006 Liquid Platinum Metalic Mazdaspeed 6
                      Who eats corn at Myrtle Madness!?
                      I love AWD and turbos.
                      They call me Short Bus.

Comment

Who cares what the song means, it's silly. hahahaha. And it's funny watching people dance to it.

SUPERSOAK DAT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!1 SKEET SKEET!!!
                        PhotoPOC(tm)
                        MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                        93' PGT not stock
                        91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Spadamom is hot.
                          Stephen Wilds #303
                          PhotoPOC
                          BMW 328i
                          BMW Z4

Comment

I am speechless but now I know where you got your good looks from, my only question is what happened to spada? Is he adopted?
                            Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; November 20, 2007, 06:24 PM.
                            Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

That's completely unsubstantiated.

...and George, if you ever get a look at Spadadad you'll understand where Benny get his looks from. The whole family has a ton of resemblance to each other.
                              _™

Comment

On a slightly related note, while watching MAS and SpadaMom for about the 9th time I came across this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3ARy...eature=related

PhotoPOC(tm)
                                MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                                93' PGT not stock
                                91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Working...
                                X