• Show
Clear All

Me and my GT will be there this year.

Comment

Originally posted by johnrx View Post
      Me and my GT will be there this year.
      excellent!

who else is registered?
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I will be there

"You have successfully registered for this event; look for a confirmation email arriving shortly. Thanks for your interest! "
        Last edited by supercharged3.0; February 20, 2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by supercharged3.0 View Post
          I will be there

"You have successfully registered for this event; look for a confirmation email arriving shortly. Thanks for your interest! "
          awesome!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

i should be registering this weekend
            1989 Probe GT- 150,000 miles 20k on rebuilt with n/a pistons.
            Cone Filter, 2.5 aluminium inter-cooler pipes with modded stock intercooler with bigger inlet and outlet, 2.5 open downpipe.Probinator Chip and MBC @ 15psi.
            Tokiko Shocks with Coilover Sleeves.Sitting on BBS RS . Custom Front Lip

Comment

Originally posted by Eric351M View Post
              Already registered. Is it crazy that I registered and my car isn't working lol.
              My car doesn't even have an engine yet but will be registering tonight.

Comment

Registered

Comment

Originally posted by <3my89pgt View Post
                  i should be registering this weekend
                  Originally posted by VENGER View Post
                  Registered
                  excellent!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by VENGER View Post
                    My car doesn't even have an engine yet but will be registering tonight.
                    Haha...I wouldn't be able to pull that off lol. I don't have much experience with motors so it's a learn as you go kind of experience for me, which take a lot of time lol.
                    I already got it running, now I just have to swap out the clutch master and slave cylinder.
                    1994 Coral Mist Metallic PGT
                    http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701308460

Comment

Originally posted by Eric351M View Post
                      Haha...I wouldn't be able to pull that off lol. I don't have much experience with motors so it's a learn as you go kind of experience for me, which take a lot of time lol.
                      I already got it running, now I just have to swap out the clutch master and slave cylinder.
                      Cool Then your pretty much good to go. Most of the hard work is done on mine, I just gotta put it together and drop it into the car.
                      Last edited by VENGER; February 28, 2013, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working hard on getting the RWD Probe ready for this.

I think I will register early next week preemptively.
                        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post

That will be a treat to see for sure. Wanna trade cars?

Comment

Count me in...of course not in the Probe court
                            probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
                            1993 nighthawk 750
                            http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post

Are you seriously going to take that car? Please do. I would love to see it in person.
                              96 pgt 15000mls on rebuilt, kl31cams, ebay sts, 9lb flywheel,16mm 626 sway bar, stage 2 clutch, chrome 5 stars, Ground Control coilovers on Illuminas, OEM mudflaps, window sealer mtr mnts. 17" XXR 962's. http://imgur.com/a/zHp21

Comment

been a while since anyone's posted in this thread, so....

there are currently 11 cars registered. i was hoping for more this close to the show, so let's get the word out guys!

i also need VOLUNTEERS for parking duty on the day of the show. you will get a lunch paid for by the park and early entry. it's good, hot food and you have a nice covered place to eat and relax.

i need at least five people to step up. right now, i have:
                                • racy-stacey
                                • Mr Man (and maybe my niece)
                                • Eric351M

let's do this!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                                X