Probeaddiction CAI's - status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probeaddiction CAI's - status?

On Nov 30, I ordered an AudioXTC CAI for my 93 PGT ATX when the site said "4 week backorder on all intakes".

Anyone else here order one around that time and get theirs? I e-mailed Kenny over the weekend and no responses yet.... Just a feeler...
    GPPOC Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club Any gen/model Probe, K or F-series Mazda owners from Southwestern PA welcome.
    [/SIZE]

this would be an excellent question, but there is one thing wrong:

PA is not a pt vendor. please direct your quesiton to kenny directly at his website.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

You can contact directly on his website at the number listed under contact.
      He does answer phone calls! - Gluck
      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
        You can contact directly on his website at the number listed under contact.
        He does answer phone calls! - Gluck
        email questions to: sales@probeaddiction.com
        Aspen Silver'94pgt ... L10 TC,VB recal & ECU,

:custom "hidden" battery relocate, custom Indiglo gauges w/mask, XM radio/antenna install, "kentake" CAI 'n stuff...

Comment

MavenAXT: I am sorry as much as I love ken and his services, rules must be abided by.
          So you you need to remove those advertising links in your sig or a admin will remove them.

Ken is a great friend but rules must be followed and that one breaks the un-authorized advertising rule.
          Under PT rules only authorized PT vendors can have thier website links displayed.
          Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; January 11, 2005, 07:31 PM.
          Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

I'm having the same problem too. I will try the contact number.
            I ordered the CAI elbow , coilovers and the headlights....lots a money.
            1993 Ford Probe GT
            1972 Plymouth Satellite

Comment

Working...
            X