missing fp gauge in kit no/ response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing fp gauge in kit no/ response

Ok so i sent you a mail weeks ago stating that the fp gauge was missed in my ultimate kit it was stated that they would ship it right out. here it is like two weeks from the date they said it was going to be shipped out and hey still no gauge im starting to get a little mad this whole ordeal has taken over month 1/2 of my time to get a reg kit that was said to be in stock when i sent a mail previous to order. Someone please get there stuff together and give me an update.
    Last edited by iodinevii; October 28, 2009, 12:24 AM.
    95se t3/o4e .57t.63ar 9psi@11.8afr
    38mm wastegate,rfl bov,begi fmu,fuel lab afpr,1g 330 injectors,2.5 down pipe,giant fmic,2.5ic piping,2.5 exhaust,sts,msd coil ,pa wires,bkr7e-11.7.5 fidanza fw,spec stg1, I dont have enough rooms to list all the mods now Burning through third gear fun. When they say custom 2.0 turbo they aint lyin. Its not peer pressure its just your turn!

Wow imagine this all this time later and i still dont have my fp gauge this is totally un acceptable BUYER BEWARE when ordering from this company it has been nothing but trouble first they say its in stock then i order and i dont get it forever then its missing parts,and now finally like two months later i still dont have what was supposed to have been sent out weeks ago. You know i can expect things to take some time but this is just people not giving a crap about there business or the people buying from them dont buy from them unless you want a sever hassle ! i wonder if i will actually get a refund or the guage ever will show up at this point i higly doubt it and i will be talkign to the bbb and paypal to see if i can do anything about this
    38mm wastegate,rfl bov,begi fmu,fuel lab afpr,1g 330 injectors,2.5 down pipe,giant fmic,2.5ic piping,2.5 exhaust,sts,msd coil ,pa wires,bkr7e-11.7.5 fidanza fw,spec stg1, I dont have enough rooms to list all the mods now Burning through third gear fun. When they say custom 2.0 turbo they aint lyin. Its not peer pressure its just your turn!

Comment

Have you called him?
      94 PGT -T, Used to be quick

94 Black PGT, KLZE, spun bearing, Likely parts car for life

Comment

i looked all over the website and the info i got when i got my kit and i never found a number i even tried to look it up online. I have email them several times over this and two separate times emily baxter sent a mail saying my stuff would be shipped should arrive two separate times and wow no stuff im being lied to plain and simple like seriously its been over two months now we there has been a almost a dozen mails to this company and still is not resolved the last mail said my guage would be here last week on friday and i had talked to them the week before that and they sent that info back now no more replys nothing

Comment

Give this number a shot 202-369-5420

Not 100% its right, but I found records for it up till 08...

Comment

will do i appreciate it alot im not trying to be a ass or anything but i mean this is just so irritating to be promised something several times in a row and to be taken advantage of and i know some people might be like oh its just a gauge get over it but that is not the point

Comment

No I agree it is bs. And its not that its just a gauge, could it have been other things too and been the same way? Anything is possible.

Just trying to lend a hand.

Comment

Thanks alot will call tomorrow and advize of situation

Comment

Number did not work some angry dude answerd lol

Comment

what email are you using??
                    '96 PGT-R|MTX swap|CM flywheel w/sprung 6puck|AVC turbo kit|T3/T04e .50A/R|Eibach pro kit|(F)Tokico 5-ways|(R)Tokico blues|King6 eng. mnt's|R-R STS w/bushings|R-R crank pulley|TAYLOR bat.kit|Autometer Ultra Lite OP/water/volts/boost gauges|AEM wideband|Aeromotive A1000|KVR cross-drilled F&R, KVR carbon fiber pads F&R|Goodridge brake hoses

Comment

mrsbaxter1020@aim.com
                      Im not to happy now i get no response in e mail or anything its been weeks since last response and imagine that still no gauge

Comment

Working...
                      X