No announcement yet.

97 detailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a picture from last year, minor differences.
    97 pgt, manual swap, jdm lsd trans, cm stage 2 clutch, mx3 flywheel, cai

2001 626

Comment

I like the fan shroud and I like the reflector

I've debated doing that to my reflector multiple times but just decided to leave it as is.
      1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
      Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
      1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
      2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

Car looks sharp, the chrome swirlies really set it off.

Comment

Thanks guys!, I need new tires so I've been debating buying rims/tires or just new tires for the swirlies and after hydroplaning and almost wrecking it I think I'll just get new tires while I search for rims.

I fount a guy selling parts cheap and I bought that refelctor as a spare, and decided to paint it. It is cracked on the top side that is hidden by the trunk.

2001 626

Comment

I started the manual swap tonight, I almost have the new pedals installed

2001 626

Comment

The pedals were my least favorite part of the swap. Beautiful and clean car!

Comment

Thanks!, I try to keep it clean and take care of her. but it's hard to find the time these days. I figured the pedals were going to be a pita to install, I'm waiting on a few other parts but that will happen after this weekend then I'll tackle the trans

2001 626

Comment

You TRY to keep it clean? LOL. I would say from looking at the pics, you did WAY better then try, that car looks amazing
                  Last edited by ScottD961; August 9, 2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Thanks man!^, I've been slowly tearing this car apart each night after work, today i removed the starter. it was a pita. The passenger side axle nut wouldn't come off so I removed the hole hub, I will bring it to work to use a better impact and maybe torches. I'm hoping to pull the trans this weekend and install the clutch line, clutch master and the new brake master cylinder.

2001 626

Comment

Bravo for the determination
                      90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                      93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                      97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                      90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Thanks Dan, I find it difficult to do the manual swap so I couldn't imagine what it would have been like to create the kl-powered rwd probe. It's looking beautiful with the choice of wheels btw.

2001 626

Comment

I have a question, I removed the flexplate and the metal adapter behind it, bolted my flywheel/clutch to the crank then I was able to slide the trans on, However it won't slide in the whole way. It stays out about a quarter inch on the bottom. any ideas as to what is holding it back?

edit, I didn't aling the clutch disc properly. problem solved.
                          Last edited by 93pgtravis; September 24, 2013, 07:08 PM.

2001 626

Comment

new edition to my pile of parts

2001 626

Comment

C'mon. Stop teasing! Pics on the car !

Comment

I'll have to snap some of them on it this weekend, lol. I work 12 hour days between school and work and I have to reinstall the front hubs before I can put these bad boys on. but I'm hoping to make some real progress this sunday.

2001 626

Comment

Working...
                                X