Nuts! It's almost March!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up for it. Medford motel 6 is cheap, as is the liquor
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

I'm down of course. (And so is KevinB)
      Ruben.
      PNW
      97 GSX
      04 STI
      94 PGT

Comment

as always, i'll be there regardless of the schedule. drag and auto-x would be awesome.
        probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
        1993 nighthawk 750
        http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

Hello all!!! so its been a long while since ive been in the probe seen and even talked about going to MSD... I remember in 06 when I heard about it I was all excited but plans just never worked out... So i live in Albuquerque, NM this year BUT oddly enough I will be in medford on the 26th of July but that will not be till about 4ish in the afternoon... I would love to meet up with everyone eventhough I wont have the probe... but heres the good news... IM MOVING BACK!!! and the best part is I am movin back to Medford... I cant wait cuz that means I could go every year!!! Yea!!! I personally would be interested in autox ( although I dont know the regulations and what not) but I wont have the probe this year so it doesnt matter... Keep me posted cuz I will want to be there...
          My car.... thats still stuck in Colorado

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1...0005_large.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X