Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Performance Section > 2nd Gen (93-97) V6 2.5L Performance

2nd Gen (93-97) V6 2.5L Performance Discussion of Performance topics for V6 2.5L

Old March 11th, 2018, 11:34 AM   #1
Whitefinish
Supercharged Member

Spec sheet Wiseco's 11.5 pistons

hi Guys,

I tried to find a specifications sheet of the wiseco pistons.
Some years ago I believe we had members posting them online after their purchase.

Who might still have this?

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous
Whitefinish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:55 PM   #2
projectB10
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitefinish View Post
hi Guys,

I tried to find a specifications sheet of the wiseco pistons.
...........Who might still have this?
Try the following link. Its a photo of the specification sheet for my order supplied by Flatlander Racing back in 2012.

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/9...l/p1050031.jpg
Eunos Presso HI-XS Special Edition, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , walbro 255,short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI,Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.
projectB10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2018, 06:45 AM   #3
Whitefinish
Supercharged Member

Thank for the info.

I see 2 different spec sheets now.

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/1...ec-compare.jpg

What is the Groove root diameter?

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous
Whitefinish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2018, 11:53 PM   #4
projectB10
Donating Member

Why do you need to specify that on your custom piston order form?

https://www.hastingsmfg.com/ServiceTips/piston.htm

GROOVE ROOT DIAMETER

Diameter of the piston measured at the bottom of the groove. The root diameter of each groove on any given piston may differ, depending on the type of ring to be installed.
Eunos Presso HI-XS Special Edition, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , walbro 255,short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI,Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.
projectB10 is offline   Reply With Quote