COLT CAMS - Bulk Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COLT CAMS - Bulk Buy

Colt Cams Inc is running a special for the month of March on the Probe V6.

Grinds available will be:

Turbo:
    In. 210° @ .050 .355 L - Ex. 200° .350 L - $320.00 US (includes return shipping)/ $350.00 Canadian + tax (includes return shipping)

N/A :
    In. 210° @ .050 .355 L - Ex. 210° .355 L - $320.00 US (includes return shipping)/ $350.00 Canadian + tax (includes return shipping)

Race:
    IN. 218° @ .050 .363 L - Ex. 218° .363 L - $350.00 US (includes return shipping) / $390.00 Canadian + tax (includes return shipping)

And finally I am having a custom set made for me that you can order if you wish, this grind may not be available in future BB's.

SuperCharger:
    210° @ .050 .355 L - Ex. 218° .363 L - $350.00 US (includes return shipping) / $390.00 Canadian + tax (includes return shipping)

You are responsable to send 5% of your total order to ProbeTalk in the form of a dontaion, since money orders are being sent directly to Colt Cams and not myself, I cannot submit your donation. Geoff is aware of this and will be submitting a list of participating members. Cams will not be shipped until they have paid. Any questions on this may be directed to myself or PT admin.

Sorry but I couldnt think of any other option.

By now your Cores (KL01 or KL31) should be packed very well (wrap each seperate) and on their way to B.C. Cams need to be in by the end of March 2007.

Payment will only be accepted in the form of an International Money Order made out to Colt Cams. Please include all info on the grind you wish as well as your phone number, return address and screen name.

FOR OUR U.S. CUSTOMERS REGARDING SHIPPING
    When sending in your cams, via any courier service or the post office.
    Please put as the value of the cams to be under $10.00.
    This falls under NAFTA and no duty charges will be inflicted on you.
    Please put on the waybill as well as on the package.
    "Damaged Camshaft for Repair and Return"

P.S. this is the best price Colt has ever offered.

Eric Richter
    28 Maplewood Dr.
    Whitby, ON.
    Canada
    cell: 905 718 7945
    email: Spinkx79@yahoo.ca

Geoff Bardal
    COLT CAMS INC.
    #54 - 3347 262 nd Street
    Langley , BC
    V4W 3V9
    TEL: (604) 856-3571
    FAX: (604) 856-3572
    www.coltcams.com
    geoff1@coltcams.com

id be down but too bad march is almost over now that this was just made offical. if this is extended let me know for i would be interested. bills suck.
    1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound
    2010 Ram 1500 4x4 - Daily Driver
    99 Mustang V6 stock inherited not sure what the plan is

Comment

Originally posted by Level 9
      id be down but too bad march is almost over now that this was just made offical. if this is extended let me know for i would be interested. bills suck.
      In the feeler thread (feb 15) it said send in your cores now. I talked to Geoff today and 4 sets are already done and he is waiting for more cores to show up.

Comment

what is the standard prices on these outside of the bulk buy?
        1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound

Comment

what is the standard prices on these outside of the bulk buy?
          I think he said they are $500+ and he wont do 1 set because the setup time (x4) is huge.

Comment

well this is great, i dont get my motor for another 2 1/2 weeks.

Comment

The first round of only 3 are done and are shipping out today:

Phil P.
              Hans H.
              Ted G.

Your names have been fwd to PT admin, please make your donation of 5% of the total amount (aprox $17) to PT.

Thanks

As for the "interested" people from the Feeler...are you guys still in?

Slammed6
              QuickPGT
              dali
              unknowncitizen
              ZeturboGT1
              ibanezsev
              74grabber
              SuriousCutt
              hppwdn
              PGTBrow
              me853

I will be sending you all a pm
              Last edited by Spinkx79; March 21, 2007, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Yea i'm down for a set i already to to geoff, so when can we send in the cams...
                Never make someone a Priority, When there only an option, Yesterday is old news...Move on.

myspace.com/maverick06xx

Comment

ah well. for $500 plus ill just have to see and wait and see if this arises again. i could kick myself for getting behind on shit. in about 3 er 4 weeks ida had it. and a bit better weather to pull em out in too.

Comment

well im in but my motor will not get here until april 10th or so, kinda crappy because it will be hitting vancouver first so i was going to pull the cams and drop them off on my way home and save myself some shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by SuriousCutt
                      Yea i'm down for a set i already to to geoff, so when can we send in the cams...
                      Cams should be sent ASAP.

__________________________________________________ ___________

ah well. for $500 plus ill just have to see and wait and see if this arises again. i could kick myself for getting behind on shit. in about 3 er 4 weeks ida had it. and a bit better weather to pull em out in too.
                      If i could hold off the second run for a week or 2 would that help? Maybe have him grind for the second week of April? The guys who were in a rush have been covered as i understand. Let me know.
                      __________________________________________________ ____________

Originally posted by dali
                      well im in but my motor will not get here until april 10th or so, kinda crappy because it will be hitting vancouver first so i was going to pull the cams and drop them off on my way home and save myself some shipping.
                      I think Geoff might have 1 extra set of cores reserved for a member in Austrailia who inquired but hasn't been heard from since. If he doesnt pipe up maybe you can snag em and save a few bucks.
                      Last edited by Spinkx79; March 22, 2007, 06:42 AM.

Comment

that would be sweet. im just soo far behind right at the moment its kinda stupid n it pisses me off lmao. id be down then for sure. just keep me posted. thanks

Comment

I spoke to Geoff, he is not opposed to holding off for another week or 2 for the last run, he did say that he was supprised at the lack of interest since this is the lowest price these cams have ever been sold at and mentioned there will not be another Probe BB for some time.

Get em while u can.

Comment

i just dont think theres too many people that are really trying to make a quarter mile car out of the probes any more. i was kinda going for both show and race, but speed isnt a main concern. and parts for these cars are high and these cars are requiring a lot of maintanance right now. that could be why a lot of people cant just jump at something like this. i dunno. if it comes around again and i happen to catch it in here ill be down for a set. thanks anyways for trying.

Comment

When does payment have to be in?
                              1971 Camaro SS 396, 409ci of built BBC power 425 hp / 475 tq, #'s matching resto mod project
                              00 Yamaha YZF-R6, http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...6/DSC01181.jpg SOLD
                              93 Probe GT, T304E, + more, http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3051493 SOLD
                              93 MX-3 GS, KLZE, T304E, + more, 221.6 whp 219.0 wtq, 13.4 @ 108 untuned @ 5 psi SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X