• Show
Clear All

• MSD 2007: The Facts, Ma'am

When: June 15-17, 2007
    Where: Medford, Oregon
    What:
    Originally posted by TREJO'SPSE
    OK, so here is the plan:
    On Jun 15th (Friday) we get there and meet somewhere between 9 and 10 pm, we can have dinner or catch a movie like last year.
    On Saturday we meet for breakfast at Hometown Buffet since that had a lot of success for some people (Jarod?), head for the track activities and then do the usual bowiling and pool at the bar since that had also a lot of success last year; have dinner maybe or just keep drinking.
    On Sun we could meet for breakfast at Hometown Buffet again just in case there is some work left to be done :-), and maybe catch the car show that usually happens on the same day, then go home. Sounds good?
    More Details:
    Motel 6 South $63/night (2 persons)(preferred motel for MSD attendees)
    Days Inn Medford from $54/night (2 persons)(next door to Motel 6 South)
    Travelodge Medford from $55/night (2 persons)(next door to Motel 6 South)
    Motel6 North, $67/night (2 persons)

Track Information:
    SSCC Site

More to follow...

KevinD
    Last edited by KevinD; May 22, 2007, 01:54 AM.
    1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

awesome. thanks kevin.

btw, those other two hotels [days inn / travelodge]. since they're adjacent to the medford south motel 6, will we not have the same parking problems? just curious.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I'll be there
      probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
      1993 nighthawk 750
      http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

I just put in for frieday off. I am coming down thursday night like last year.

Matt
        R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
        06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
        "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
        Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
        ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
          btw, those other two hotels [days inn / travelodge]. since they're adjacent to the medford south motel 6, will we not have the same parking problems?
          Look at this aerial view (how do you like my photography, huh?).
          This shows all three hotels: Motel 6 South, Days Inn & Travelodge, all on Alba Drive. See Bear Creek Park, and it's parking lot, right next door (directly north)?
          But, if you've had parking problems before (I never went to MSD when Motel 6 South was terrorized), unless the parking lot has expanded with 3 hotels now there, I can't imagine it'll be much different.
          Any of you long-time-attendees care to expound?
          KevinD
          Last edited by KevinD; March 19, 2007, 10:41 PM.
          1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

Parking is a little limited at M6 South... But I've never thought it was too bad. I haven't stayed at the North, since I wasn't involved in the infamous MSD2K3 incident w/ the Motel Nazi. I like staying at the South one because the DQ is right there, there is a Shell station right across the street, its right off the freeway, and there is alot of choices for food right there. Its conveniently placed. Its a little ways from the track, but not too far.

I need to find my map from 2003. I can't remember who made it, but I take it with me every year, and I've never gotten lost
            Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
            06 Legacy GT
            98 Legacy GT

Comment

OK we need to decide soon what hotel we are staying so we can book reservations.
              probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
              1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

anyone...anyone?
                1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

all i here is crickets. I say lets try M6 south and se if we can get the hotel natzy going. I will staying at a friends house so cheap for me.

Comment

oookay.

is anyone geeked up for this, or do i hear the death knell of MSD?
                    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

oookay.

I hope not!!!

Comment

oookay.

last year me a jerod made a promis that no mater how many people or how old we are we are going to show up. money is going to be tight for me this year but I going to show up.

Comment

people will show...there just not talking at the moment.
                          1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

Originally posted by Quicksilver
                            people will show...there just not talking at the moment.

I am looking toward's that!!!

Comment

I'd love to go, but I've had one 3-day job since December, and I'm learning how to make a dime squeak I've gotten so tight...
                              And a 1500-mile trip with gas at nearly $3.50/gallon just simply isn't possible.
                              I'm looking forward to a bunch of pictures from the autocross & the scenic drive that Damon is going to spearhead!
                              There are also a bunch of members from PNW going that haven't posted here.
                              KevinD

Comment

Working...
                              X