Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New record number of active users logged onto PT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New record number of active users logged onto PT.

Just logged onto PT and noticed the new record number of active users is now 614 total (420/194) as of right now September 8th, 2004 at 08:51 PM. Busy night, but PT is still running smooth. One thing though... what's been up with the downtime lately? Upgrades?

edit: Damn that's already been surpassed. Where did all these people come from?
    Last edited by SlimmGT; September 8, 2004, 05:59 PM.

Most users ever online was 633, September 8th, 2004 at 09:20 PM.

yeah dont know where they come from but who cares, its more stuff for us to learn/teach
    93SE Maroon[]CAI[]Custom 2.25" Catback *DEAD*

now own a 2002 Honda Civic EX 5spd

Comment

HOLY SHIT. Very nice. I should post some more hot chick threads so the number of guest can go up
      Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
      C619

Comment

im new nice site going on over here

Comment

I guess cause the site has been down for the past day or two for upgrades that everyone is just dying to see the site again now that its back

Comment

past day or two?

no. the site was being DoS'd again so there was that to deal with, but last night we switched to apache 2.0 and that presented some interesting problems with some of the things on the board. hopefully that's done, although i see the banner disappear every so often.
            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Just curious, but what are those 2 things? (DoS'd and Apache 2.0)?

Comment

not to sure what DoS'd is but Apache 2.0 is the update to Apache. Apache is the program on the Unix server that accually lets you see the website. with out apache the site cant be seen.
                93SE Maroon[]CAI[]Custom 2.25" Catback *DEAD*

now own a 2002 Honda Civic EX 5spd

Comment

DOS = denial of service attack

more or less someone/body took down pt by making too many computers connect at once. There is more to it than that..but close enough.
                  95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

Whoa! Free post!

What the f... is up with that? (referring to my topic in the lounge)
                    Posting never cost me anything.

Any how.... Yeah Slim, I always check the News and support first and saw your post and thought... REPOST! Only by 1 minute.
                    My thread was whored, but your's is still aight.
                    There is no spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                      past day or two?
                      Did you BATN me for those days

Comment

Working...
                      X