No announcement yet.

PRO SC Kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of fuel mods would be needed to support this kit?

Comment

Originally posted by doityourselfer
      What kind of fuel mods would be needed to support this kit?
      you could TECHNICALLY run that little boost on a stock fuel system but it's never a bad idea to upgrade before any kind of boost
      DON'T TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT ALIVE!!!

Comment

So what size are your intercoolers and how much if I bought it from you with the kit?
        Member #263

Comment

Originally posted by AaronD81
          So what size are your intercoolers and how much if I bought it from you with the kit?
          Sorry we're not selling I/C's anymore but, the SC kit we are.

Comment

Could you give me a part number? I'm trying to get a complete price before I make a decision. Thanks.
            Member #263

Comment

Originally posted by AaronD81
              Could you give me a part number? I'm trying to get a complete price before I make a decision. Thanks.
              http://stores.ebay.com/The-Intercool...enameZl2QQtZkm

http://www.turbocalculator.com/sale-intercoolers.php

Try to keep the length under 30" and the height no more than 8". I can make the I/C pipe to fit the I/C that you end up buying.

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
                Hey todd,
                thats not going to effect the one i have already purchased from you for the s/c kit is it?

let me know

keith.
                Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

Comment

Originally posted by KES16
                  Hey todd,
                  thats not going to effect the one i have already purchased from you for the s/c kit is it?

let me know

keith.
                  Nope you got the last one Keith

Comment

Originally posted by neonman

Damn that suck I'll miss out on that no biggie. It is a part of life.
                    GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
                    My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
                    "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

We buy them off ebay or Turbo Calculator. If we could afford to buy them in bulk maybe we would sell them. Also some people may not want to buy Spearco i/c's. To anyone that buys our SC kit. Just simply send us the specs of the i/c.

Comment

johnnyracecar.com has some nice stuff.
                        Registered since 2001, but now a new screen name says it all :-)

Comment

Pics coming beginning of the week.

Better get them now, because of course I priced it too low.

This kit is well worth the money for what your getting.

Comment

2 question, if you do the two payments of $450 how long do you have to make the second payment?, and how long will it take to put the kit on, I'm sure it come with detailed instuctions but just wondering? thanks
                            2005 Cobalt SS Red exterior, black/Red interior
                            2.0l DOHC Eaton Supercharger, Electric Cutout
                            14.5@102mph 2.2 60ft

Comment

Originally posted by PGT4Life
                              2 question, if you do the two payments of $450 how long do you have to make the second payment?, and how long will it take to put the kit on, I'm sure it come with detailed instuctions but just wondering? thanks
                              Misty said that you need to make your first payment as soon as possible. If you're doing the two payments for the total of $900, we'd need that in by the 24th. If you need to go longer than the 24th, add $100 and you may pay whenever you're ready. That was straight from the bosses mouth.

Comment

Look's like the SC kits will start shipping by the end of the month. We've had some special request such as making the i/c pipes to fit our new IM (no charge) and powder coating the i/c pipes (addional $50) ect. These special orders will take a little more time to ship. If you have or are going to purchase the kit. Please email Misty at pmo@knology.net and let her know what, if any options you may want.

Here are a few updates. With the inlet on the blower being rectangular the air filter will be a rectangular shape as well. We will make sure it's a common size for easy replacement. The kit will also include a billet adaptor plate to relocate the oil filter (no charge). As for the I/C's. I would suggest to keep them relatively short in length to reduce pressure loss that may occur. This kit does not produce enough pressure to go with a big ass I/C. We will however continue to do the R&D for upgrade pullies to obtain higher boost pressures. We will post further info soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X