quick Probe related art project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick Probe related art project...

I'm doing a drawing assignment where we have to use different methods and materials to create a list. This drawing was created using a method my previous drawing teacher had us use with a figure model. He would have the model move about every minute and we were supposed to draw right on top of the previous image using a different color. I changed the idea a little, but still kept the fast paced replication. I spent about 10 minutes drawing the first image and then I put it on a light box and traced the rest spending about a minute on each. All 13 Probes I have owned of the years are represented in the respective color. There is also a 14th tangerine frost Probe because I am not buying another Probe until I find an authentic tangerine frost.

Edit: In case you are counting, there is a white one. It does not really show up too well on the scan.
    Last edited by pw_cc_runner; February 11, 2009, 08:11 PM.
    "Street Rod" 1993 Ford Probe MTX
    "Grape Crush" 1995 Ford Probe GT MTX

OMG! if you look at the image upside down you can see Satan riding a dirtbike with Micheal Phelps ripping a bong on the back! Whats this really all about?
    95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
    05 Altima SE-R 6spd
    04 GSXR 600 PIC
    Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

is the white one below the teal on on the left?
      2012 Ford Focus Hatch
      Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
      16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

You know how crazy people draw the same thing over and over and over. Well people think I'm crazy. There is actually quite a bit of thought that went into it even though it was fast.

Originally posted by MakatoMotors View Post
        is the white one below the teal on on the left?
        Yes
        "Street Rod" 1993 Ford Probe MTX
        "Grape Crush" 1995 Ford Probe GT MTX

Comment

yay i win

i like it, its creative, i think i have new background
          2012 Ford Focus Hatch
          Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
          16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

Working...
          X