Flyrtle 7 Shirts are Done - Pre-Order Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyrtle 7 Shirts are Done - Pre-Order Inside

Adam was nice enough to design the shirts for us this year and as a tip of the hat to having the event in Maryland we included the Maryland flag in the logo on the shirt.

When ordering shirts feel free to order extra as these are the only source of income for the event and it goes to help defray the cost of renting the location for Saturday and providing food and drinks at the bbq.

Pre-orders are $15 each and will be delivered at the bbq on Saturday or on Friday if you happen to run into Adam or Rob when they bring the shirts. XXL & larger is an additional $2. Please order using the Paypal cart on the Flyrtle site to insure security of your order and info (http://www.flyrtlemeet.com/index.php?action=shirts). These are pre-order only, very few, if any, will be available the day of the meet, so get your orders in early.

Flyrtle 7.0 Shirt Pre-Orders

hppwdn - (2) XL, (1) Girl Shirt
    UnorthodoxCreat - (2) M
    lilpavel - (2) L
    shqs89gt - (1) XL, (1) Women's Medium
    shaodome - (2) XL
    WestPalmGT - (2) XL
    mcdonn - XL
    BradsPGT - L
    escot - (2) XL, (1) Women's Medium
    BadAndy44 - (1) L, (1) Women's Small
    natecade1 - (2) S
    richtq - 3(L), (1) Women's Medium
    96PGTR - XL
    BhamGTS - XL
    lonatic - (1) M, (1) Women's Small
    mardarati/lilnasty (4) XL
    garfield - L

As the orders come in I will add you to the list above to confirm your order. Thanks again Adam for designing the shirt!!
    Last edited by hppwdn; August 19, 2012, 12:10 PM.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
    HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
    Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
    As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Bought my 1st one
    The come back kid
    96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
    97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
    88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
    93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Can I still order a few and get them shipped to me to an APO address??? Yes, I'm still stationed in Germany :-/ But me and my boosted pgt will be there in spirit!

Just recently went to a German probe meet last month. There were 90 probes there, but needless to say I was the only boosts KL! :-) T'was pretty funny and sad at the same time!
      1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked
      1995 Ford Probe GT, black - MS3-Pro Ultimate, bone stock-ish, daily driver)

Comment

Originally posted by yellow2point0 View Post
        Can I still order a few and get them shipped to me to an APO address??? Yes, I'm still stationed in Germany :-/ But me and my boosted pgt will be there in spirit!

Just recently went to a German probe meet last month. There were 90 probes there, but needless to say I was the only boosts KL! :-) T'was pretty funny and sad at the same time!
        I can do that, and I appreciate your supporting the meet in spirit. We've never had 90 probes at a Flyrtle, but we did have 14 boosted KLs parked in a row once

PM me the sizing and shipping info and I'll send you a paypal invoice, APOs are domestic shipping prices so it shouldn't be more than $5 or $6 dollars.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing these shirts in person,Adam did a great job.
          My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Adam, what is the deadline to get shirt orders in by?
            ///M-POC
            SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
            MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
            MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

All pre-orders must be in by midnight August 15th. We will print very few extras for purchase the day of. To be guaranteed a shirt you MUST pre-order.
              Adam Kirkpatrick
              1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
              2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
              1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

Only a couple days left to order your shirts, let's get it in gear!!

Comment

just ordered mine thanks. Hope to get mine that night so my girl can where as a night gown yeehaaa lol.
                  Last edited by richtq; August 13, 2012, 03:59 PM.
                  Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

Get your orders in. You get a shirt and you also help fund this event. This is how we pay for the pavilion, trophies, giveaways, etc.
                    Adam Kirkpatrick
                    1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
                    2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                    1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

Updated as of 5PM. If you paid and are not on the list let me know.

Comment

Ordered.
                        G35 Coupe
                        95PGT kinda stock
                        12 R6
                        14' Optima slow

Comment

i need 3 xl
                          93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

In for 2 xl
                            93 mx6 everything from the probe and more.
                            http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps77ec3fc9.jpg
                            95pgt-t 14sec @ 111mph crushed
                            http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...916_001048.jpg
                            95se stock R.I.P. 10/16/08

Comment

"lonatic - (1) XL, (1) Women's Small"
                              I wanted 1 Mens Medium not XL! and 1 Women's Small.
                              G35 Coupe
                              95PGT kinda stock
                              12 R6
                              14' Optima slow

Comment

Working...
                              X