Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you missing post count? <-- answer and examples inside.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you missing post count? <-- answer and examples inside.

sooooo i cant access the sell page AGAIN
    aparently my 26 posts are down to 18 for some reason?
    all my old posts are no longer counted either?

Originally posted by nullboy
    sooooo i cant access the sell page AGAIN
    aparently my 26 posts are down to 18 for some reason?
    all my old posts are no longer counted either?
    not sure exactly why, but if you were found post whoring just to get to the required posts, that'll explain it right away.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

I don't even keep track of how many posts I have, I think post counts are overrated.

Read the rules people and shit like this won't happen, I swear at least three of these threads come up every month, this is the first one, so there are two left.
      PhotoPOC(tm)
      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

I probably deleted a bunch of your "that's cool" or "that sucks" type replies that you made to up your count.

I say probably because I did that to a few people yesterday and do not remember exactly who.
        '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
        '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

I would suggest you follow the rules of the CS while you are there. If you cannot do so then do not bother posting anything for sale since we are getting tired of closing your threads. Also post whoring results in losing post count and trust me we know when people post whore so being slick doesnt get you ahead.
          Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

That and your corner store thread didn't list prices. Your comment about PM'ing you first is ludicrous.

Originally posted by nullboy
            I was not told i needed prices the first time as MY THREAD WAS ERASED so i didnt know and didnt get a pm about it i needed to have prices on make offer items
            let me know before locking the thread and i will FIX problems next time....
            Before YOU post, read the forum sticky's and announcements. That is why they're there. You are able to read the site rules BEFORE posting to prevent this from happening. It is your responsibility and yours alone.
            2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
            2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

its not that hard though to get those few posts back up.

Comment

Originally posted by 93GTkl_ze
                its not that hard though to get those few posts back up.
                Yeah - Total agreement here! Heaven forbid you actually JOIN a real in a real thread every once in a while, or try and offer help or advice to a fellow PT member! Even now (and I'm probe-less) I try and get into the 2gGT forum to help out with people's maintenance problems :-D Sharing is Caring!

Look at my post count - 2,450ish. Now look at when I joined. Dec 2002. In sixty-one months of being a probetalk member, I've ONLY made 2,450. That's 40 posts a month - just barely over one a day (like 1 1/3 a day).

Some people have 2,000+ in under a year or two. That's excessive, I think. :pineapple: was the worst, he had like 20,000 posts. Damon is exempt because he owns PT and can do whatever the hell he wants.

If you take the time to enjoy the forum and the community, the community will enjoy you a lot more too! On probetalk, vBulletin posts you!

~Brad
                Last edited by piratius; January 7, 2008, 02:04 PM.

1977 Ford F250 4x4 - 460CID = 7.5L. Enough said?
                1999 Mazda Miata - Stock, and blue!
                2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - The usual mods!

Comment

Originally posted by piratius
                  Look at my post count - 2,450ish. Now look at when I joined. Dec 2002. In sixty-one months of being a probetalk member, I've ONLY made 2,450. That's 40 posts a month - just barely over one a day (like 1 1/3 a day).
                  You actually did math?

It's easier to just go to your profile... officially you have 1.32 posts per day.

I'm such a whore... 5.70 posts per day though I was an admin at a time.
                  -Chris C.
                  Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD

Comment

Originally posted by piratius
                    Some people have 2,000+ in under a year or two. That's excessive, I think. :pineapple: was the worst, he had like 20,000 posts. Damon is exempt because he owns PT and can do whatever the hell he wants.
                    i have this many posts because i've been on the board since its inception and have been either a moderator or an admin pretty much throughout, with the exception of the year i was not on the board much.

and i am not exempt from any of the rules.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                      i have this many posts because i've been on the board since its inception and have been either a moderator or an admin pretty much throughout, with the exception of the year i was not on the board much.

and i am not exempt from any of the rules.
                      I know you're not - you're the PT diety with the iron fist for rules! Heh. Some people have been on forever (like you and LowGT and #3 and whatnot), but some people just have ridiculously high post counts. Chris was one Even if you were a post whore, I'd still dare anyone to say it straight to you :p Hell, I got hole'd once a long ass time ago for responding to a free post deal, and I didn't even realize I'd done it

~Brad

1977 Ford F250 4x4 - 460CID = 7.5L. Enough said?
                      1999 Mazda Miata - Stock, and blue!
                      2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - The usual mods!

Comment

no worries brad. thanks for the PM.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Damn people with high post counts suck!
                          Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Haha, high post counts are almost as bad as bringing back a month and a half old thread *cough*

Comment

Hello, ive noticed all my posts are now gone.I dont recall posting any "whoring" type posts.I think in just about every post i had asked a question or gave advice, any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                              X