Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch and Flywheel specials

Hi All,

I can get some very special deals on clutches and flywheels, even beyond the prices I have listed (which are already by far the lowest).

WE KEEP ALL CLUTCHES AND FLYWHEELS IN STOCK.

All Clutches and 2.5L flywheels are made by CLUTCHMASTERS.

We still have a few killer deals on 2.0L Fidanza flywheels (just $220 each!!!).

email us at Rafi@RR-racing.com for the best deal.

thanks to all,

Rafi
    -----------------------------------------

1gen love ???
    89 probe gl, 89 probe lx,
    http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701275843 she will live again
    and any other pos my friends own that ends up in my garage some how with a 6 pack of bud

Comment

Originally posted by greenbud View Post
      1gen love ???

I can get 1st gen stuff, but pricing on flywheels is a bit higher.

If you need pricing, just send me an email (please don't PM, I don't check it very often).

Rafi@RR-racing.com

Comment

id also be interested in 1st gen related deals.
        PaTricK
        ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

Looking for details on the cm fx700, any advatages to the duel clutch kit, i admit i dont know much about this but they are the only company offerinfg a product like this for these cars.

Comment

Originally posted by bdmpgt View Post
            Looking for details on the cm fx700, any advatages to the duel clutch kit, i admit i dont know much about this but they are the only company offerinfg a product like this for these cars.

The advantage of the fx700 twin disk is it will hold more power than any other single disk clutch, and with greater longevity. It is also much smaller in diameter so it has less rotating inertia.

Fx600 twin disk holds a bit less power than the fx700, but is much smoother in engagement. I doubt there are many people running more power than a fx600 can handle.

Retail is $1600, but obvioulsy I can do much better, and of course better than any other dealer price, just email me...

Rafi

Comment

Originally posted by Rafi View Post
              The advantage of the fx700 twin disk is it will hold more power than any other single disk clutch, and with greater longevity. It is also much smaller in diameter so it has less rotating inertia.

Fx600 twin disk holds a bit less power than the fx700, but is much smoother in engagement. I doubt there are many people running more power than a fx600 can handle.

Retail is $1600, but obvioulsy I can do much better, and of course better than any other dealer price, just email me...

Rafi
              wow, Imight need to stop by the bank with my gun and mask with the retail price.
              the fx600 will hold more than i will ever make.
              but i am looking for a all buisness clutch for the strip.
              everybody latley is going to the act 6 puck with stock p.p ( sorry to mention the others)

i just had a dxd tz southbend fail after less than year and they of course are blaming the fidanza flwheel

i dont want a clutch i have to break in for 500 miles and that tz wouldnt grab even the way the stock clutch grabs.
              i dont need or want smooth engagement.

obviously the above two clutches might be overkill for me and maybe theres an alternative but from my little knowledge of cm i would think im looking above the cm stage 3.

Comment

wow, Imight need to stop by the bank with my gun and mask with the retail price.
                the fx600 will hold more than i will ever make.
                but i am looking for a all buisness clutch for the strip.
                everybody latley is going to the act 6 puck with stock p.p ( sorry to mention the others)

Do you guys realize that ACT, SPEC, Clutchmasters, etc get their disk from the same manufacturer and do not manufacture their own disks (rather they mainly manufacture their pressure plates by modifying OEM pressure plates to increase load).

I can easily get stock pressure plates with 6 puck disks... not a problem.

How much are people paying for 6-puck ACT w/ stock disk?

Rafi

Comment

An act 6 got me for 120ish shipped..
                  Pretty darn cheap imo.

Rafi I re-emailed you on the fidanza and clutch line again.
                  Its coming from hotmail, so maybe junk mail?
                  94 PGT -T, Used to be quick

94 Black PGT, KLZE, spun bearing, Likely parts car for life

Comment

Do you guys realize that ACT, SPEC, Clutchmasters, etc get their disk from the same manufacturer and do not manufacture their own disks (rather they mainly manufacture their pressure plates by modifying OEM pressure plates to increase load).

I can easily get stock pressure plates with 6 puck disks... not a problem.

How much are people paying for 6-puck ACT w/ stock disk?

Rafi

I would be interested in a ACT 6 puck unsprung disk with a new stock pressure plate. I have heard of people getting a new pressure plate for ~$50 and ACT 6 pucks for ~$125. Let me know what you could do if you are interested in doing this, pm me or my email is ransomzhall@yahoo.com

Comment

Id be in 6 puck unsprung and the stock pressure plate. also want a oem throw out bearing and my local mazda dealer are thieves and want way too much

also i need the fidanza replacement friction surface aswell
                      Last edited by bdmpgt; January 12, 2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Id be in 6 puck unsprung and the stock pressure plate. also want a oem throw out bearing and my local mazda dealer are thieves and want way too much

also i need the fidanza replacement friction surface aswell

All Clutchmasters clutch kits come with a new throwout bearing and new pilot bearing.

That said, the best pricing I can do for a 6-puck plus stock pressure plate clutch kit including:

(1) 6 puck disk
                        (2) Genuine OEM stock pressure plate (not stock "fitting" Korean Valeo unit)
                        (3) Throwout bearing
                        (4) Pilot bearing.

Price = $225 plus shipping

In general though, I do not recommend 6-puck clutches because of aggressive engagement and possibility for transmission gear & differential damage.

Comment

All Clutchmasters clutch kits come with a new throwout bearing and new pilot bearing.

That said, the best pricing I can do for a 6-puck plus stock pressure plate clutch kit including:

(1) 6 puck disk
                          (3) Throwout bearing
                          (4) Pilot bearing.

In general though, I do not recommend 6-puck clutches because of aggressive engagement and possibility for transmission gear & differential damage.
                          Ok cool that sounds like a fair price. I will definately order one of these as soon as I get my tax refund (should be pretty quick I already had my taxes done and efiled.) How do I order this? Send you a pm or website. If website are you going to make somesort of combo?

Comment

Originally posted by Ransom View Post
                            Ok cool that sounds like a fair price. I will definately order one of these as soon as I get my tax refund (should be pretty quick I already had my taxes done and efiled.) How do I order this? Send you a pm or website. If website are you going to make somesort of combo?

To order something at a special price or not something that I normally list, just send me an email (Rafi@RR-racing.com), and I will reply with a Paypal invoice via email. You can click on the checkout link in the email and pay with your credit card or paypal account, whichever you like. Please do not PM, I don't check it regularly.

Rafi

Comment

(1) 6 puck disk
                              (3) Throwout bearing
                              (4) Pilot bearing.

thanks for the info Rafi,
                              so this would be a act 6 puck unsprung?
                              cm to bearing an pilot bearing?
                              do you have the fidanza replacement friction surface?
                              if you can get the oem pressure plate, can you get the oem t.o. an pilot bearings?

I was at my local performance shop today and they said they could get me the disc at $119 Canadian, I have to look at the current exchange rate......
                              same with the Fidanza surface at $60 Canadian.
                              But i cannot get the oem plate an bearings at a good price here. the local mazda dealer wants over $280 for the oem Daiken p.p.! and $70 for the T.O bearing!!!

your prices are great! and I want to support RR racing as we are lucky to have you.
                              I am like all of us looking for the easiest most frugal way to purchase this combo

Comment

Working...
                              X