X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -=--Official GForce Automotive Raffle--=-

Originally posted by dmark101
    then why did you bring it up smartass?

you've been given a breakdown of expenses, yet you complain about his low profit margin, citing that he should change distributors. do you know ANYTHING about how the resale market works? probably not. i do because i used to work in that field. donations CAN be included as an expense, because it is a distribution of cash. in accounting terms, it is treated as such.

i believe adam when he takes the time to put down what expenses the raffle proceeds will go toward. this is EXACTLY like the instance when people demanded to know what i did with the advertising revenue, as if you were entitled to know. he didn't have to tell you, but he did so because people come out and claim scam, like you and rose did.

now that he's done so ray, you tell him he needs to find new distributors. racing extreme has offered dirt cheap pricing, also at the cost of profit margin, but do you gripe about that? do you tell him to get new distributors? how do you know he's not purchasing direct from the manufacturer? point is, you don't know.

i'll tell you what. if you don't like the raffle or agree with the concept, then STFU and don't waste anyone's time with your comments. keep them to yourself. same goes for anyone else. if you think it's a scam, DON'T PARTICIPATE.

personally, i don't think it is a scam and i thought it was a good idea. so did a few others who bought tickets. it's a shame that two people can come in and ruin an entire thread with what i feel are baseless claims.

Personal Attacks - They will not be tolerated anywhere on the board. Topics and/or posts containing personal attacks will be closed, edited or deleted. If any member continues to disrupt the message board this way, appropriate actions will be taken.
    Chris Rose

i'll tell you what. if you don't like the raffle or agree with the concept, then STFU
    Personal Attacks - They will not be tolerated anywhere on the board. Topics and/or posts containing personal attacks will be closed, edited or deleted. If any member continues to disrupt the message board this way, appropriate actions will be taken.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

personally, i don't think it is a scam and i thought it was a good idea.
    Originally posted by ProjectShadow
    PT Advertising Cost = $125
    PT Donation = -$50
    i didnt say anything attacking the guy...i'll go STFU now
    NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

btw, thats how scams start, u know those involve prizes and old people that u hear on the news all the time? cuz no one bother to ask questions.....now that hes cleared it up.....go raffle
      NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

if you don't like the raffle or agree with the concept, then STFU and don't waste anyone's time with your comments. keep them to yourself. same goes for anyone else. if you think it's a scam, DON'T PARTICIPATE.

personally, i don't think it is a scam and i thought it was a good idea. so did a few others who bought tickets. it's a shame that two people can come in and ruin an entire thread with what i feel are baseless claims.
        and this is on topic? wow i'm surprised mine and ray's post lasted a few minutes.
        Chris Rose

Comment

Time to do Some thread pruning or editing.
          Last edited by FLAPOC-Pres; July 15, 2004, 01:00 PM.

Comment

like you are helping any
            Chris Rose

Comment

Okay, the bottom line is if you don't like the idea of the raffle and think it's a 'scam' and think I'm a bad person, or I'm stealing your money and my prices are too low for you to comprehend then

DON'T BUY A TICKET

It's that simple

--Adam
              2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

Originally posted by 93MX6er
                like you are helping any
                I have helped with this thread, I beleive in the raffle and purchased a ticket, right after the raffle started.
                You however haven't purchased a ticket 93Mx6er so since you haven't contributed to the raffle, their is no need for your post.

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectShadow
                  Okay, the bottom line is if you don't like the idea of the raffle and think it's a 'scam' and think I'm a bad person, or I'm stealing your money and my prices are too low for you to comprehend then

DON'T BUY A TICKET

It's that simple

--Adam
                  well put adam!!!

i would just like to say that adam is a great and trustworthy guy. i have met him personally and he has done nothing but help me out in everyway possible. both in the tuner world and the "real world" as well. thanks again for all your help buddy!

Originally posted by 93MX6er
                  raffles are for advertisement last time i checked and not to make a profit especially not such a huge profit.
                  adam cleary showed in an earlier thread where most of his profits from this raffle are going... towards advertising!!!! gee, if you only you had taken the time to read that before replieing.

Originally posted by Rayman
                  advertisement fees are for ur REGULAR business transactions. i sure hope ur making enough profit from ur daily business to cover that cost, so again, its not a direct spending for this particular raffle..
                  GForce is a fairly young and not really all that well known yet throughout the industry. as with any startup business, especially smaller internet based businesses, there are no regular day-today-day transactions (i am not trying to imply that GForce doesn't have at least one sale per day. i really wouldn't know. ) to draw funds from for expantion, advertising or any other larger business expenses. as adam broke it down for you... his profits are minimal. enought to be profitable in a theoretical sense, but not really enough to cover the advertising costs that this raffle is paying for.

alright, enough from me. adam, please correct me if i am wrong with any of the above.
                  Last edited by zkiller; July 15, 2004, 02:15 PM.
                  Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Track Devil - May the boost be with you!
                  Generally disrespectfull of other enthusiasts!
                  Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

Working...
                  X