Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > PMO / PRO

PMO / PRO Precision Motorsports/Racing Online

Reason thread was closed:
multiple violations
Old January 1st, 2005, 12:01 PM   #1
gus 93pgt
Donating Member

PRO piston/Rod kit.what is the CR?

Does anyone know what the compression ratio for Todd's new Rod/piston kit is going to be?I emailed him,but maybe someone can answer this one quicker.
"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)--------------~['(@)***(@)_'\
Old January 1st, 2005, 02:24 PM   #2
CrimSon_ReD
Chasing the Boogey Man!

Try posting this in vendor support!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old January 1st, 2005, 04:26 PM   #3
neonman

PRO rod and piston kit (available now)

Here is a email I received from the company that is putting our rod and piston kit together.

Quote:
Todd,

For you only This 2.5 Mazda Kit will include-

Custom forged Diamond pistons-

Your choice-STD, 020,030,040 etc. Also, choice of compression ratio(supercharged, turbocharged,nitro or normal aspirate)

Forged Scat H beam connecting rods

Total Seal piston rings

Clevite Rod Bearings

**Note this kit MUST be balanced**

This Kit(for you only) goes for $1,600.00 and is good for 7,000. RPM's all day!

I'll have more info. in the next day or so re: con rod bearing clearances.

Thanks
Tom
Tom mentioned that there will be a 7% sales tax that Canada charges. He said that to be on the safe side there will be a 4 week turn around time. We are going to offer the kit $1700 plus the sales tax and shipping. Take in mind that these rods are the H-beam rods and not the I-beam rods. That is a major differents
Old January 1st, 2005, 05:21 PM   #4
gus 93pgt
Donating Member

PRO piston/rod info needed.

Does anyone know what the upcoming PRO Piston/Rod kit's Compression ratio will be?
Old January 1st, 2005, 05:31 PM   #5
Steves94klze

Do u want small bills or large bills lol.u should have ATLEAST 1200 by the end of this month from me.Thanks again

Steve
Old January 1st, 2005, 05:33 PM   #6
neonman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus 93pgt
Does anyone know what the upcoming PRO Piston/Rod kit's Compression ratio will be?
Got your email Gus

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701137855
Old January 1st, 2005, 05:58 PM   #7
mac1
Probe has-been

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimSon_ReD
Try posting this in vendor support!
exactly. please post in the appropriate forum and check to see that the subject hasn't been posted already.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2014 Factory Five 818s EJ255t
Not worthy enough to own a Probe anymore
Old January 1st, 2005, 06:14 PM   #8
gus 93pgt
Donating Member

Sorry,i'm a little anxious.
Old January 2nd, 2005, 08:54 AM   #9
ceyjay26
The Few, The Proud...

Location: Back in country town of Richlands (Jacksonville Jaguars 0-0) (Florida Gators 0-0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus 93pgt
Sorry,i'm a little anxious.
You and me both bother. Todd is going make a lot of money off me in 2005. Happy New Year.

My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride
),
1995 PGT (Back Again
)

-Ronald Reagan
Old January 2nd, 2005, 05:32 PM   #10
neonman

This is to the mod that ****ed my thread up. I (neonman) started this thread. It is tittled that gus 93pgt started the thread. This is all because Gus had posted in the Vendor Support thread to ask PRO about this kit, which is were he should have. Would who ever done this please close this ****ing thread so I can start another thread for this kit. This was a big deal for PRO to be able to finally get this kit available. Now it has a bunch of unnecessary post in it due to the fact that a PT mod is not paying attention to what they are doing.
Old January 2nd, 2005, 09:14 PM   #11
gus 93pgt
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonman
This is to the mod that ****ed my thread up. I (neonman) started this thread. It is tittled that gus 93pgt started the thread. This is all because Gus had posted in the Vendor Support thread to ask PRO about this kit, which is were he should have. Would who ever done this please close this ****ing thread so I can start another thread for this kit. This was a big deal for PRO to be able to finally get this kit available. Now it has a bunch of unnecessary post in it due to the fact that a PT mod is not paying attention to what they are doing.

Crimson Red is responsible for this i beleive.I hope you don't hold me accountable for this Mishap Todd.
Old January 2nd, 2005, 10:55 PM   #12
proboner
PT Know it All

crimson red is responsible for a lot of threads getting off track and closed. i dont see how on earth he became a mod. anyways, im assuming since the rods are h beam instead of i beam theyll be able to take more abuse? and we can get custom CR's? what if you rev past 7000?

Elo-

Brunhilde-

The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...
Old January 3rd, 2005, 09:31 AM   #13
FuLcRuM

The problem with reving above 7k is the valvetrain. The piston/rod kit would probably rev up to 10k all day with no problem but if the valvetrain is not upgraded it will drop a valve.
Old January 3rd, 2005, 09:38 AM   #14
1slowblackze

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonman

yeh what he said... todd if i was a mod we wouldnt have this problem...well anyhow.. can we do a payment plan startign now.. love you guys todd...I am about to call yah.. Chris
Old January 4th, 2005, 05:55 PM   #15
proboner
PT Know it All

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuLcRuM
The problem with reving above 7k is the valvetrain. The piston/rod kit would probably rev up to 10k all day with no problem but if the valvetrain is not upgraded it will drop a valve.
i know this, its just weird that he woudl say that they will rev specifically to 7k. just thought he was ensuing that they only rev to 7k.

Elo-

Brunhilde-

The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...
Old January 4th, 2005, 06:05 PM   #16
Jarod7920
POC Mod

Ya what are the specifics on compression, clearances as far is the block goes. Will it be a direct fit, or is there a lot of machining required IE notching the block? Can you get different compression ratios? is it rod bearings that are included, mains too? Some of these questions may be premature but they are just some i have so answer them when you know.

Jarod
back under the knife (high compression & spray)

93 PGT-T

96 PGT Reacquired, Revived, and Resold
08 Mazdaspeed 3 Allwheel drive 5857..Blah blah blah
Old January 10th, 2005, 08:09 AM   #17
CrimSon_ReD
Chasing the Boogey Man!

For you un-informed, un-intelligent, false assumption thinking individuals.
I dont moderate these sections nor do I close these threads.

So I suggest rather than shouting my name like some bitch in the night and accusing me of shit I am not responsible for, you take the time to get your facts straight!

Fact:
I close only threads in the areas in which I am assigned to close, I dont care nor bother with any other.
- Capish!

Next time, I suggest you check and ask the mega moderators, or admins who regulate these sections before using my name. It seems people are quick to point the finger at me without having any clear comprehension or clue. So therefore I am educating you to ease any confusion you may have. That way next time you beckon my name from your lips, you do so for a true valid reason rather than another false assumption.

- Thank You & Have a Nice DaY!

Furthermore: Gus did not post this in the right section, it was moved by some mod to this section after it was posted in the wrong area. - Try researching!

Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; January 10th, 2005 at 08:30 AM.
Old January 10th, 2005, 09:49 AM   #18
dmark101
Obfuscatory & Abstruse Nomenclature

ok.

there were THREE threads posted on this subject by gus_93pgt. two were in the WRONG section. one was here. i merged the other two into this one.

now, STOP giving my moderators a hard time when they do something. do not question why they were chosen. if you have a problem with them, KEEP IT OFF THE DAMNED BOARD.

if you have a problem with ANY moderator, you contact the ADMINISTRATION. period. no exceptions.

this thread will be closed. do not post another unless it is started by the vendor themselves. do not post multiple threads on the same subject in multiple forums. it is a direct violation of board policy.

and todd, please contact me via e-mail, PM, or IM regarding your account.