This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever order from Gforce?

I just ordered a new Borla from them for a decent price of 420 and am wondering if anyone else has delt with them before. I read they generally ship same day, but I'm wondering if anoyone has some experience.

thanks guys,
    ~chad
    04' Subaru WRX STi - in love.
    13' Subaru WRX limited - sold

Re: Anyone ever order from Gforce?

I just ordered a pacesetter catback from them today (monday). The owner said he'd have it sent out asap. I'll post here when I receive it.
    95 MTX PGT
    Electron Blue Pearl | FX Designs kit | Shaved Antenna/Front Plate/Windshield Washer Nozzles/Badges | 17" Konig Imagines | 215/45/Z17 Kumho Supra Ecsta | '95 Taillights| Dropzone Coilovers | Tokico Illumina's | Audio XTC CAI | Pacesetter Catback | 12" Kicker Comp VR's | Panasonic CD | Crunch Amp |3A Racing Muffler | Sylvania Silverstar headlights | Bow Style Wing | Clear Corners | Front and Rear Strut Bar | Sunroof

Comment

I ordered a Hi Flo Cat Converter, and it was shipped to me within days. I'm very pleased with the product and their service.

Comment

I'll back Adam up at GForce.. good guy

Comment

Awesome... I have nothing to worry about

Comment

got the exhaust in a matter pf days in perfect shape. It sounds absolutely great and the customer support was awesome too.

HIGLY RECOMENDED!

Comment

I received my pacesetter exhaust in perfect condition, in about four working days. The package contained everything as promised, and install went without a hitch. I paid $200 including shipping, which was the very cheapest it could be found anywhere. I was given a tracking number and was even contacted by G-Force after receiving the exhaust and asked if I was pleased with the transaction. I definitely recommend ordering from G-Force Automotive!

95 MTX PGT
              Electron Blue Pearl | FX Designs kit | Shaved Antenna/Front Plate/Windshield Washer Nozzles/Badges | 17" Konig Imagines | 215/45/Z17 Kumho Supra Ecsta | '95 Taillights| Dropzone Coilovers | Tokico Illumina's | Audio XTC CAI | Pacesetter Catback | 12" Kicker Comp VR's | Panasonic CD | Crunch Amp |3A Racing Muffler | Sylvania Silverstar headlights | Bow Style Wing | Clear Corners | Front and Rear Strut Bar | Sunroof

Comment

I participated in a Bulk Buy that Adam, the owner of GForce auto, put on, and it went very smoothly. I'll back him up completely.
                Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
                06 Legacy GT
                98 Legacy GT

Comment

Just FYI : GForce Automotive is a Title sponsor of GarageWorks.. We have nothing but pleasant things to say about them all!

Comment

Adam is the man. He doesn't sell crap, he gives a great price, and you'll receive whatever you order in a very timely fashion. I ordered my headers from him last summer, and within 6 days I had them. A+ for service too. If you ever have questions about parts, he's the guy to ask.
                    Jesus is the remedy
                    Black '94 GT DE/ZE hyrbid, too many parts to list
                    Black '89 MX-6 GT AWS: T3/T4 turbo, 3" exhaust, big brakes, FD's, K-sports, FD's, plus much more...
                    Ebony Pearl '95 Subaru SVX LSi home of: BontragerWerks 22mm RSB #001

Comment

Working...
                    X