No announcement yet.

2.0L SC Kit *UPdate thred* !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for some reason, i dont think that they will be out in a week.....

Comment

i would like an update for security issuses.......i thought i had parts already in the mail(ms, injectors, pump ect)
      93 Probe SE
      97 GTS
      06 Speed6
      MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
      Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

Hey all, I got internet access for a few minutes (still out of town) so I wanted to post an update for everyone.

The kits are done, however, I'm unable to pick them up from the powdercoater until I'm able to pay for all of them. I have about a $1,200 bill there. This is for 1 AC install 2.5L sc kit (william roses), 8 2.0L SC kits, and various valve covers, IM's, brackets and such that I'm doing for several others here on PT.

If I could just pay per part and pick 'em up that way, I would have done that and sent Josh's kit out already since he did pay in first, however, I'm unable to do that.

I'm working here to get some money as quick as I can, then I'll be able to ship it all out.

I feel how upset you are Josh, and honestly, I'm much more frustraited than you are at this whole ordeal. For you it's some money and an SC kit, for me, it's about a dream I've wanted to setup a company. Every little annoyance to customer hurts me, and my reputation as a person and as a business. With out a good rep, I cannot continue business to well and my hopes and aspirations of continuing to do these things, make more coOL products get thinner and thinner. I had to start this business from virtually no money and trust of others, and that trust is something going away almost each and every sale.

I am, and have been busting my ass doing everything I can do get everything going. Unlike another two 'companies' that have been on ProbeTalk, *I* have a conscience and (ablit late more often than not) always deliver. I always do everything I can in my power (and sometimes beyond) to get shit done. The turn around is slow, simply because I don't have the $methods$ that real/large companies do. Most everyone has my home phone number and cell phone (which is broken right now ), and home address - so I don't ever try to be difficult to get a hold of. I return every inquiry, though usually via email.

Josh, I am trying right now to get everything $situated$ so I can wrap you up. If I cannot do it by the 7th, then I cannot do it by then. If there was ANY way I could reasonably or realisticly refund your $ by the 7th, that would mean I had money right now that I'm sitting on. if I was sitting on money right now, I would have had the powdercoater paid off and a lot of supercharger kits would be delivered. So I will say that there is no way I can refund your money, but, you will get your kit soon!! If there was any way I could have gotten your kit done quick and earlier a head of everyone else, I sure as shit would have. Your review and satisfaction alone would have sold more kits and turned things around for me much better. I realize this, in the business sense, it's the most important thing to get your kit out as quick as possible because it can only BENEFIT me in many ways. So I'm gaining nothing, and infact losing alot, by this entire thing right now.

People want to know when things will get done, I look at my current finances and also calculate in what/how others say that they are going to buy and such. Sometimes this has been good and accurate, other times much to our dismay, it doesn't work out. I thought for sure I'd sell 10 of these kits and budgeted for it, and still only sold 6. The original budget for selling 10 kits covered this cost of this buy entirely, and allowed me completely wrap up the shafted 2.5L kits. I got 3-4 orders in the first few days, got excited so I figured that the rest would sell quickly so I could wrap up the 2.5L kits very quickly, and so I (mostlY) did that. Because it didn't work out that way, I ended up having to pay out of pocket on many parts of this I didn't mean to 'give the shaft' on the turn around for this, cause I honestly though it would be sooo much quicker. Then again, 3-5 months vs, last buy is a big improvement in turn around, but it's really still not good enough.

If only I could get this damned house of mine sold, I could solve all of my life $PRoblems$ in less than two weeks.

Okay.. sorry for ranting everyone! I've been mulling this over for a little bit, and wanted to just say my piece atleast. Or something.

~Patrick
        '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
        '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

Well all I can say is do what needs to be done to at least get the pieces for my kit picked up and paid for. If they say they cant give you only a few pieces, then explain the situation and tell them it has to be this way, you will pay for the rest in due time. I cant express enough that I am done waiting. I know there have been some with the 2.5 kits that have waited longer. I hate to finally be the devils advocate on this. You can ask anyone who knows me, my patience is almost annoying how well I put up with shit. However now it has gotten to a point of extreme frustration.

This is something that needs to be in my hands by Friday. If not then I hate to say it my spot in this buy will be up for sale. Atleast for the person who buys my spot they probably wont have to wait much longer, but I am obviously to the point of being done waiting.

ADDITIONALLY
          I should point out that there is a strong chance that I will be going to another training school in August. If I do thats 9 straight months away from my car. I want the kit now that way I can actually enjoy being boosted before having to leave her for 9 months. I dont want to be sitting on parts that show up after I have left and not be able to use them. Also that would be 9 more months before anyone would get to see any kid of results of the kit on my car. I would hope that someone else would post some results, however we know how that goes sometimes.

Josh
          Last edited by nolanspawn; July 2, 2006, 07:16 PM.
          Silver 2011 5.7L Toyota Tundra CrewMax
          Former Owner of The Fastest N/A 2.0 Probe

Comment

Is there any chance of delivery by the middle of next week, lets say Wednesday the 12th?

Josh

Comment

Any updates or still out of town? how is that basment coming?
              93 Probe SE
              97 GTS
              06 Speed6

Comment

Heya all, i've not been home much and working alot on this project.

I will now have internet access constantly while there, so, I can keep things updated and questions answered a little more efficiently now.

Update is this : still working on this basement, plans changed which means a bit more work. Okay in the end, cause it means more $$ but just not as quickly. I'm working something with him to pay me partially as I work so that I can try to get things more efficiently wrapped up.

~patrick

Bryan : I got your MS, clutch and fuel injectors here with me. I haven't had time to tear down my 2.0L yet to get the flywheel out for you. That will happen pretty quick here though, then I can ship all that stuff to you at once.

~patrick

Comment

can you honestly give an expected date of delievery now?

Comment

Just an update from my end. Patrick gave me the phone number to the coater so I could speak with them to confirm the parts are there. I havent been able to get ahold of them as of yet becuase of my work schedule this week being strained. By the time I get home from work they are most likely closed and I am leaving for work at 4am. I left them a message on their answering machine today, we'll see if they respond.

UPDATE - 7/13/06

Ok I got a call back from the powdercoater that Pat used. I wanted to call them to just confirm that all the parts were infact there and done being coated. So just for those who were a little skeptical and suspicious of if Pat really was doing all he was claiming to, he isnt lying. ITs just really down to $$ right now. Once he makes up the money needed to get the parts from the coater, then we will get out stuff.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Corey5188
                      can you honestly give an expected date of delievery now?
                      As soon as I'm done with this job and have enough $ to get items back from powder and ship 'em out. oi.

~Patrick

Comment

Sooo any word yet on the basement or the kits? I don't know which one I want to get done more. lol just keep us informed as usual
                        My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

i saw an update message in my inbox i had to rush to see whats up lol
                          93 Probe SE
                          97 GTS
                          06 Speed6

Comment

haha same here and I don't have a 2.0

1994 Ford Probe Gt
                            Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
                            2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
                            1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Originally posted by kanyon86
                              Sooo any word yet on the basement or the kits? I don't know which one I want to get done more. lol just keep us informed as usual
                              You want the basement done, so I have enough to withdraw the stuff from the powdercoater and ship. Kits are already done.

~Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by Adlorin
                                You want the basement done, so I have enough to withdraw the stuff from the powdercoater and ship. Kits are already done.

~Patrick
                                Go basement!! Woot
                                My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

Working...
                                X