Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To put it this way... WHERE are my SS LINES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To put it this way... WHERE are my SS LINES?

I have been waiting for a while, they were supposed to ship 2 weeks after the 17th! of nov!
    1995 Mx6 LS

okay
    GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
    My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
    "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

What? When did PT start giving away SS lines?! I want some too!!!!
      Stephen Wilds #303
      PhotoPOC
      BMW 328i
      BMW Z4

Comment

Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
        1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
        "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

lame. Im talking to the people that have actually bought something from pmo.

And obviously ceyjay, you must know something about this.

Im just tired of waiting for the only pgt/mx6 companies to send me what I order. I wait and wait and they say they are on the way, when they really arent then I am going to be a little upset. and then you pm someone about it and they dont respond, or you cant even email them or contact them then it is a little lame.
          Last edited by L-ucky-S-ix; December 11, 2004, 01:43 PM.
          1995 Mx6 LS

Comment

My cat's name is mittens.
            1994 SE ATX

| Eibach Springs | Tokico Illumina Struts | PT Rear Sway Bar | Bosal Header | 18" RX-8 Rims | Borla cat back | JJ Test Pipe |

Comment

My cat's name is Taz.
              1994 PGT FOR SALE | 1995 PGT - Tangerine Frost

Comment

that sucks man i fell u

Comment

my dogs name is sheena
                  /X\ipoc - Chipoc Black 1994 Probe GT - R.I.P.
                  1993 honda civic hatch - K20
                  1991 honda civic hatch - 12.3:1 C/R balanced for 10,000rpm b16 -Gone-
                  1995 Acura integra GSR 4dr - stuff -Gone-

Comment

Originally posted by L-ucky-S-ix

Im just tired of waiting for the only pgt/mx6 companies to send me what I order. I wait and wait and they say they are on the way, when they really arent then I am going to be a little upset. and then you pm someone about it and they dont respond, or you cant even email them or contact them then it is a little lame.

With anything purchased that has to be ordered or made it takes time. Sometimes more then you originally planned, but Todd and Misty have been good about answering my e-mails and questions sometimes not in the time I'd like but I always get my question answered. As far as what you have been told I don't know. But I'm in no way worried about the status of the parts ordered or the timeframe in which they are shipped. Give it some time man it is Christmas, things are always slow this time of year.

Plus the Vendors area would be the best place for this
                    Last edited by ceyjay26; December 11, 2004, 02:50 PM.
                    GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
                    My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
                    "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by L-ucky-S-ix

If you have discrepencies with a vendor, please contact the vendor directly to whine. Do not create a post about it. Such a subject should be handled via pm or through the phone, not publicly announced in a public forum.
                      - Thank You!
                      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Working...
                      X