GForce Automotive - Layaway + Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Adam.
    I know that you probable busy with a a lot of stuff.
    I don't know if you still in the business of making parts for our cars, because I contacted you a few times without respond from you.
    If you are I am intrested in the engine turbo rebuild kit 8.5 comp
    LSD kit
    Vale stage 2 kit
    Tranny saver plate.
    If you have those in stock or whatever right now on the hand I will take it.
    I am counting on some discount since I am going to spend some big money at once. If you ready let me know and I will send you the full payment.

Comment

Hey man, shoot me an email and we can discuss it

adam@gforceauto.com

--Adam
      2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

I am glad you took heed to my suggestion. I feel more people may buy from you this way including I since I have so many damn house bills! GRRRRRRR!
        Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Well, I'm still trying to find a module for the Layaway....but it's slow and if I have to actually build the module it will be even slower

Also, the Wishlist is up and running....kinda. I have one minor fix to make which is the ability to email the wishlist to a friend (or Mom & Dad )

I'll keep you guys updated.

--Adam

P.S. Watch the BB section in the next few days

Comment

Hi I still waiting for respond from you about the items I listed above this post.
            Adam. It will be nice to have better relationship with people that are intrested in buying stuff. Perssonaly one from my friend paid you in full for the kit 8.5 compression and has a problem getting it, eventhough he paid 3 months ago. Can you explain why is takin it so long and what is the waiting time frame for getting the stuff from you. Can you stock them in your store and send it to people that pay you on the spot. Doing a bulk buy will help people and you see how many people are intrested in those stuff. Now I don't know if I want to buy this way to wait it for months to get stuff that I paid. So now you might respond to my mail on the public forum. Don't get me wrong I jsut want to know if you are serious about making sell that you are stand for.

Thanks
            Mark
            Last edited by GTurbo; November 22, 2004, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GTurbo
              Hi I still waiting for respond from you about the items I listed above this post.
              Adam. It will be nice to have better relationship with people that are intrested in buying stuff. Perssonaly one from my friend paid you in full for the kit 8.5 compression and has a problem getting it, eventhough he paid 3 months ago. Can you explain why is takin it so long and what is the waiting time frame for getting the stuff from you. Can you stock them in your store and send it to people that pay you on the spot. Doing a bulk buy will help people and you see how many people are intrested in those stuff. Now I don't know if I want to buy this way to wait it for months to get stuff that I paid. So now you might respond to my mail on the public forum. Don't get me wrong I jsut want to know if you are serious about making sell that you are stand for.

Thanks
              Mark
              Mark,

I'm really sorry I didn't respond to your email concerning the CZT products. In any case, here we go.

8.5:1 Compression Ratio Pistons are not ordered from Wiseco until they are ordered. Reason being, this isn't really a popular CR. However, the wait time from order placement, now that Wiseco has the cutting program setup for this CR, has been cut dramatically. Unfortunately, due to the holiday season you probably wouldn't see the pistons until sometime in January.

I believe we have one LSD Tranny kit left in stock, I will double check with Rob on that.

I'm not sure about our stock level on Valve Kits, so I'll have to get back to you on that as well.

We do have tranny savers in stock which can be shipped out when the order is placed and paid in full.

Now as far as a discount goes, as much as we'd like to offer one, at this point in time we're pretty limited as to what we can offer. We'd be willing to give you free shipping, but that would be all we can do for now.

Thanks,

Adam L Golson
              Owner
              GForce Automotive
              http://store.gforceauto.com

Comment

Ok. Thanks Adam. Let me know what you have and let me know so I can send you the money. Where to send it and what form of payment do you accept. As far for the engine kit I can wait till the end of January no problem there, but I want to be serured on the deal. So no tell me the procces.

Comment

[QUOTE=GTurbo]Ok. Thanks Adam. Let me know what you have and let me know so I can send you the money. Where to send it and what form of payment do you accept. As far for the engine kit I can wait till the end of January no problem there, but I want to be serured on the deal. So now tell me how we are going to make this deal.

Comment

Ok. Thanks Adam. Let me know what you have and let me know so I can send you the money. Where to send it and what form of payment do you accept. As far for the engine kit I can wait till the end of January no problem there, but I want to be serured on the deal. So now tell me how we are going to make this deal.
                    Sorry second respond

Comment

Working...
                    X