Anyone still in Hampton Roads, VA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still in Hampton Roads, VA?

I haven't seen a Probe on the road in about a year...
    Marc M.
    Black '95 PGT with mods 177.4 whp/159.6 wtq (probably way less now as the car has been partially de-modded)
    2000 BMW M-Roadster

if Jaz would finish work on his car(he still is in the 757) you would see his silver car around.
    2g probe ze

Comment

jaz don't want to put that car back on the road and I blew the headgaskets on mine which I'm starting to get around to fix. I will have it fixed but wont be back on the road till next year as to this slow as mustang I have is soaking up all my time and money haha.
      Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

I own 3, 1 running that I am autoxing with TSCC.

Sometime next year, I will put my original 1994 on the road.
        ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

I'm in central VA but I go to VA Beach from time to time. I own 3, 2 running but need some work. But my slow ass mustang is take up all of my time and money as well! LOL
          93 PGT- street/track build KLZE, All Go no show! Cracked block repairs in progress.
          95 PGT- Daily Driver KLDE, body kit, 18in rims, cai, dual exhaust, plugs and wires.
          96 PGT- Turbo Project KLZE, will be both Show AND GO!
          1998 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Street/Strip project. if you wanna know whats under the hood come and find out!

Comment

Swing through Ghent and I'll show you mine. She's not on the road much right now because I need to do headers and get a new cat-back installed. Let's just say she's really open about her exhaust at the moment...
            '94 PGT/original owner/149k. How many of you have had over 13 years of fun with your PGT? A sweet restoration is now in progress....
            '96 PGT as a beater to drive to work while working on my '94

Comment

Yeah, you are only about 25 min away. I've got some parts you may want. (SS Cat-back and KLZE IM)

I've had my PGT since 1/99. Bought it used with 17k miles on it. It just turned 126k. It tends to go in and out of the DD role. Occasionally, it has huge amounts of downtime (mostly due to other cars being newer)

Did your flex pipe rust out? Headers can be a PITA mostly due to access to the nuts on the rear bank. Which headers will you use?
              Marc M.
              Black '95 PGT with mods 177.4 whp/159.6 wtq (probably way less now as the car has been partially de-modded)
              2000 BMW M-Roadster

Comment

Working...
              X