No announcement yet.

2.0L SC Kit *UPdate thred* !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats what i was thinking too, when it was winter and he told me about these kits.... its now going to be the next winter.....

Comment

WINTER!!?? Holy Cow its only, augest, then fall, we better get our kits before winter!! I got to thinking that has got to be one hell of a basement Pat is working on. beings its taking him so long. so these people must be rich, I wonder why that can't pay him a little in advance? then we could get our parts. they are probably really rich, and when pat presents them with what he has done there like, "oh that just doesn't look right tare it down and do this instead". I don't know I just wish we could get a hold of Pat. doesn't he have some kind of co-fabricator that helps him out? anyways we are comming up on the weekend I hope we find some new info out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

Pat is working alone. No one else is helping him with the kits. How it sounds they are all ready done. Their just in the powder coating shop waiting on money. Someone else and I was going to just pay the fee but I guess that fell through.

1994 Ford Probe Gt
        Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
        2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
        1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Well its Friday night and the weekend is here so lets hope Pat can get on the net and give us a progress report on the basement and shipping/Getting our stuff out!!!!!
          p.s. I bought some parts from his car so its should have given him some extra cash on hand, he might have some money set aside to get the stuff out of the coaters, maybe you (knightrider07) could find out how much more he needs. I hope to talk to him this weekend to find out when those extra parts of mine are coming!!
          Supercharged 2.0 Ford Probe CarDomain

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

Comment

Come on Pat, just a quick word on how the basement is coming along would be great, Im not going to hand any dough over for the A/C kit without hearing anything from you.

Just let us all know how its coming along.
            The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics

Comment

yea an update was promised.............. where is it?
              93 Probe SE
              97 GTS
              06 Speed6
              MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
              Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

Working...
              X