This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feburary Meet....

Let's start getting this thing in order. The sugesstion has been made for a Mod day. How many would be interested in attending/participating in a Mod day? This is assuming that Chavez is still willing to host.

From Mike Chavez, our Mod Day host:

FEBUARY 29TH. OFFICIAL FABUARY MEET.

Host: Mike Chavez
    place: 13720 Ibbetson ave.
    Bellflower CA, 90706
    frwy's: 605 and 105
    time: 9am sharp
    donation per car:$5 if you do anything to your car, even if it's on the street and just need to borrow a screwdriver.=p no kidding there.

donations will apply for this mod day till Gil takes over and plans for a change starting on March.

i'd like everybody to be there bright and early to wake me up.=p
    j/k.
    be here early for best parking. i needs a list off things that people want to do so i can organize the driveway space. and so if any needs special tools, i will have them handy. dont forget to clean up b4 you leave.=0.
    Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6
    K&N CAI w/Open Shroud & Halltech Beehive
    Port matched intake manifold/exhaust
    Dual X-pipe conversion to Z06 HiFlow
    Diablo Sport ECU/TCM Tuned

Mod Day

Sorry I couldny make it to the meet, but for sure will be there for the feb. meet. lets see what you guys want to do, and how was the drive on Sunday.
    1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

Re: Feburary Meet....

of course! but lets try for another sunday. 15th or 29th
      Originally posted by starr_719
      Let's start getting this thing in order. The sugesstion has been made for a Mod day. How many would be interested in attending/participating in a Mod day? This is assuming that Chavez is still willing to host.
      1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
      1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
      2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
      2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
      1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Good. Let's get things organized. Pick the date and set up your ground rules.
        Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6

Comment

mod day sounds good, maybe we could have u guys help me rebuild my engine . na all i want to do is a compression check, just to see if this restore crap works. O i also wanna get some air in my tires . na, i will defnatly help anyone that needs any help tho. as long u guys take it easy on my shoulder cant take too much stress . might bring my guitar too if i get boared for a little .

anyways, ill be there.
          RED 2011 Mazdaspeed 3 you can say it's the MX6 replacement.
          Blue 2004 Mazda 6s Wagon passed on to Mom
          RED 89 MAZDA MX6 GT turbo SOLD but still missed.

Comment

depending on which day the mod day is ... i'll do my best to show up. i got some 2nd gen springs to install in my room, so hopefully, I can get them installed if anyone has the right tools. Also, my car is idling all weird, so if I can't get that fixed before the mod day, we can do the "RPM needle at 750+" mod. Yeah ... and thanks again for going easy on the new guy ...
            Chevrolet Camaro
            www.flickr.com/photos/benoh
            Magnaflow cat-back exhaust + catalytic converter, K&N filter with RamAir modification, 02+ Corvette Thin-Spokes rims, 32mm front swaybar / 19mm rear swaybar

Comment

I'm there. if I have my car back, I'll be doing shocks and possibly fuel pump.
              06 Evo IX, SSL - 417 HP / 418 TQ Stock Turbo
              92 Galant VR-4 -#802/1000 GT3076, Robispec KW V3 / 94 Miata M-Edition - Stock
              89 MX6 GT 4WS SOLD 89 PGT R.I.P
              93 PGT /93 PGT-SOLD/89 PGT-R.I.P. /96 PGT R.I.P.

Comment

Marty, can you bring the bumper support for the rear I just bought from you? Thanks.

Mike, let's see if we can make this for the 29th to give everyone time to get there mods together and hopefully Damon can join us!
                Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6

Comment

but when is the video for the canyon run going to go up? if it's up right now, can someone give me the link?
                  Chevrolet Camaro
                  www.flickr.com/photos/benoh
                  Magnaflow cat-back exhaust + catalytic converter, K&N filter with RamAir modification, 02+ Corvette Thin-Spokes rims, 32mm front swaybar / 19mm rear swaybar

Comment

Originally posted by kpangelboy
                    but when is the video for the canyon run going to go up? if it's up right now, can someone give me the link?
                    post this in the JANUARY meet thread please.

this should be for FEBRUARY only!
                    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Oh SNAP!

I'm down this time, I just need advance notice to get work-clearance. I won't be doing anything though, I've officially quit on fixing my car.
                      Never on PT.
                      '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

ill attend, but i dont have anything to mod :\ (@ least not at the moment)
                        would give me a chance to meet everyone ...
                        94 Probe GT ATX \ Custom Interior \ Custom CAI \ Custom Clear Corners \ 5% Tint [Rear] 20% Tint [Sides]
                        Coming Soon: Shaved Antenna \ VAOS Coilovers

Comment

I've got stuff to install, but can't do Sunday meets any more--got a class right in the middle of the day...
                          Chris
                          Black '95 PGT
                          CarDomain page

Comment

Diagnostics

Hey guys,

I'm up for mod day.

But if we barbecue again, I don't want to be the only one bringing food!

A head count to determine grub necessities would be nice if possible.

I have my brake lines to finish off the disc brake conversion now (they're ugly, but should work until I can afford new ones).

But I mainly need diagnostics. I'm getting a CEL.

And Chavez, do you have the stuff to be able to Flush and Test that Radiator I got at the yards with you guys last time?

Thanks.

Comment

ok then let's make it the 29th. sorry for those who cant make it. you guys can take this as the official date. just let me come up with some ground rules for you guys in the next couple days. i just finished January's write-up and i'm all drained out. Damon i'll e-mail you and Gil the write-up tonight.
                              1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                              1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                              2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                              2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                              1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Working...
                              X