This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaloOC
    hey. i'll be there in my Tundra. hope to see you guys again. its been a while. in the meantime. check out my site. www.socaltundras.com in case you want a change of pace
    ~lalo
    damn I haven't see you in years lalo. Hope to see you at the show.

Comment

Originally posted by starr_719
      Cool Jon!! I'll be there. Tired as hell but I'll be there. The N20 is still installed in the car so you'll be able to see it first hand.

Hmm, I never knew you had N20... All I remember from your car was the little scoop on the hood.. Still have that? Its been that long since I've seen you.. What? CAPOC 2002 I think...?!?

Anyway, will be a good time... See you all there!
      2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

you expressed interest in buying my ZEX kit: ftp://www.gilstarr.d2g.com/Temp/

It must be all that fresh 'farm' air... I came back very light headed too.
        Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6
        K&N CAI w/Open Shroud & Halltech Beehive
        Port matched intake manifold/exhaust
        Dual X-pipe conversion to Z06 HiFlow
        Diablo Sport ECU/TCM Tuned

Comment

oooook, I don't remember that, but whatev! I will definitely check it out, and maybe, just maybe.. if its still for sale, I'll take it home with me..

Speaking of parts.. I'm installing some new goodies on the black car, just for the show!
          2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

Comment

Originally posted by jon93PGT
            Speaking of parts.. I'm installing some new goodies on the black car, just for the show!

My intuition is telling me to expect some horsepower...

ricer lights and stickers?
            Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
            1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
            "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

APC banner and and glowing wiper fluid jets...
              Well i come each year to the show no matter how ghetto my car is .... other people just need to plan for it,and go
              Got boost?
              2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
              Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

Lalo, I'll buy you a beer if the Tundra has that same horn your PSE did
                90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

ricer lights and neons...

Lets just say the new stuff is quite nice.... Nothing too fancy, but a few choice upgrades....

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
                    Lalo, I'll buy you a beer if the Tundra has that same horn your PSE did
                    IIRC, lalo has always had the factory horn in his PGT!

fyi: lalo has never owned a PSE. you're thinking of lino and his air horn!
                    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                      IIRC, lalo has always had the factory horn in his PGT!

fyi: lalo has never owned a PSE. you're thinking of lino and his air horn!

yeah, thats what I was thinking... And speaking of, where is Lino? He still around? Very cool guy and his car was always beautiful...

Comment

Originally posted by jon93PGT
                        yeah, thats what I was thinking... And speaking of, where is Lino? He still around? Very cool guy and his car was always beautiful...
                        We don't see Lino very much anymore not sure why, maybe because he's married now

Comment

he also works pretty hard and has some other outside interests right now.

i did mention FFF to him. was hoping that he and howard chu would show up, since the three of us where the FIRST scpoc'ers to show at FFF.

Lino meets Leno - FFF 2000
                          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

OK, I just got off the phone with FFF & I am indeed registered--they sent my packet to the wrong address. So, I will officially be there both with PGT and Pinto monster. It remains to be seen if the Pinto arrives under it's own power--engine is back on a stand at the moment. Tonight & Saturday are going to be VERY long.
                            Chris
                            Black '95 PGT
                            CarDomain page

Comment

Originally posted by claudermilk
                              OK, I just got off the phone with FFF & I am indeed registered--they sent my packet to the wrong address. So, I will officially be there both with PGT and Pinto monster. It remains to be seen if the Pinto arrives under it's own power--engine is back on a stand at the moment. Tonight & Saturday are going to be VERY long.

Gil,

you should do the same, see if they sent it to the wrong house too.

Comment

you never pay attention too well do you? his check was cashed, mine has not been.
                                Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6
                                K&N CAI w/Open Shroud & Halltech Beehive
                                Port matched intake manifold/exhaust
                                Dual X-pipe conversion to Z06 HiFlow
                                Diablo Sport ECU/TCM Tuned

Comment

Working...
                                X