September - Mustangs at the Queen Mary 9 Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do.

And I do attest to his brakes being retarded - the car stops by itself from a 15mph roll in about 30-40 feet - that's how bad his retarded brakes drag....and at times, the brake pedal only engages just off the floor....makes for interesting driving, for sure.
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Its not that bad, it just kills the gas mileage... And the rims got hot enough one time coming home from Tony's house that the center cap melted a little and fell out.... Insane...

But yeah, maybe I'm just used to how they "perform"... Damn, thats some scary shit...
      2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

ok, can somebody AIM me or PM me Todd's address? Dan and I are online trying to figure out a Motel 6 to stay at.. We are also trying to figure logistics for Sunday morning... Its 9:50pm Saturday.. Asap if you can... thanks!!
        2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

Comment

We'd like to get there fairly early an' stuff.
          90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
          93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
          97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE

Comment

Sorry, fellas. Was at a wedding today. Will get back at you tomorrow evening for hotel information.

If you're set on looking for a place on your own - I live by Disneyland (to make location easier).
            Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
            1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
            "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Todd, there is a Motel 6 3.7 miles from the Queen Mary... is that the best deal? Can you specify another? I'd like to make a call tomorrow at the latest and get us a room...

Comment

If you're planning on storing the FrankenProbe at my place for the night, this is the closest Motel 6:

MOTEL 6 - Anaheim Stadium - Orange
                Orange, CA, USA #1004
                Hwy Locator: I-5 at West Chapman Avenue/State College Boulevard
                Phone: (714) 634-2441

And here's a Yahoo search for hotels near my area:
                http://travel.travelocity.com/hotel/...67437448192005

You cannot stay by the Queen Mary and store frankenprobe at my place because you would be driving all over the place and waste a lot of time.
                Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
                1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Muy bien mr. anomaly.

What is the plan for sunday morning? Where we meeitng? we all going solo? we gotta be in by 8:30, show parking closes at 8:45. That means probably at Todd's by 7 at the latest...

Comment

um, i thought dana didn't like motel 6?

ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
                      Muy bien mr. anomaly.

What is the plan for sunday morning? Where we meeitng? we all going solo? we gotta be in by 8:30, show parking closes at 8:45. That means probably at Todd's by 7 at the latest...

Sunday morning is up to you. I agree that getting set up by 7 at the latest is a good idea. That way it will give time plenty of time to load the trailor, drive to the show (get lost on the way) and park on the grass.

Typically, yes we arrive solo.
                      Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

• Aight, let's plan on leaving the car saturday night/afternoon at Johnny Bravo's house, and be back there by 6:45 sunday morning. We'll try to locate the show from there

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
                          Aight, let's plan on leaving the car saturday night/afternoon at Johnny Bravo's house, and be back there by 6:45 sunday morning. We'll try to locate the show from there
                          SR-55 S to I-405 N to I-710 S and then follow the signs.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• Originally posted by dmark101
                            SR-55 S to I-405 S to I-710 S and then follow the signs.

Gonna have them take the long way around?

55S
                            22W which merges to the 405N
                            710S
                            Follow signs to Queen Mary.

Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

• Originally posted by anomaly
                              Gonna have them take the long way around?

55S
                              22W which merges to the 405N
                              710S
                              Follow signs to Queen Mary.

wotchootalkinbootwillis?

i had them going north on the 405.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• Well...it could have been that large bowl of crack I smoked at work today...!!

Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Working...
                                X