No announcement yet.

Official March Meet: Dyno Day - March 11, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Damon, i will be attennding but not dynoing my car...i will be dynoing here on wed. so no point in me dyno'ing again.

Comment

Originally posted by mac1
      i dont give a flying hoot. I'll take last since i dont plan on leaving till the end.
      uhh i hope u go before i leave, I wanna see you go, i wanna bring my camara to record.

I wonder how much ill make, im guessing with my mods at least 150 or more. I have CAI, ZE manifold, automotive FPR, hotshot knock off headers, 2 1/2 inch catback exaust with magnaflow muffler and high flow cat.

Last edited by volcomchester18; February 28, 2006, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by volcomchester18
        uhh i hope u go before i leave, I wanna see you go, i wanna bring my camara to record.

I wonder how much ill make, im guessing with my mods at least 150 or more. I have CAI, ZE manifold, automotive FPR, hotshot knock off headers, 2 1/2 inch catback exaust with magnaflow muffler and high flow cat.

Better adjust that fuel pressure...running rich will kill your hp. Lean it out just a tad and you'll be good to go!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCtimes2
          Better adjust that fuel pressure...running rich will kill your hp. Lean it out just a tad and you'll be good to go!
          Its set a 40, I think with my mods its good, but i might try to bring it down to 38 or something since its so easy..lol

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
            1. rami
            2. manuel (probe_racer)
            3. chavez
            4. eric
            5. todd
            6. josh
            7. deyan
            8. martin
            9. marty
            10. ryan
            updated both lists.

sorry to hear you drop out devin. it would have been cool to see how the mx-3 did.
            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Sorry fellas. I was planning on bringing the PGL to the dyno since I've always been curious what it's putting down. Probably not as much as it was a couple of years ago but... it will be nice to get an idea of how the PGL is running.

The 350Z is going to be stock for a while to come and hence forth I will have plenty of time to dyno the Z for baseline numbers. I already know about what she should be putting down (seen a number of 350Zs and G35s dyno), so I'm not as eager to get the Z on a dynomometer.
              Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
              1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
              "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

Well i would dyno, but i already know what i will get and i would not need any more than 1 run...so its kinda pointless to me. But i will be there to watch, and you guys can look at my car..haha. Even though its nothing much to look at..

Comment

I am the same way Todd. I rather see what my MX6 can do rather than my STi

well it looks like an exact 10 have paid!
                  Last edited by KINGMARTY03; February 28, 2006, 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  06 Evo IX, SSL - 417 HP / 418 TQ Stock Turbo
                  92 Galant VR-4 -#802/1000 GT3076, Robispec KW V3 / 94 Miata M-Edition - Stock
                  89 MX6 GT 4WS SOLD 89 PGT R.I.P
                  93 PGT /93 PGT-SOLD/89 PGT-R.I.P. /96 PGT R.I.P.

Comment

40 psi is stock. i once set mine to 60 and ti pulled like a mofo but killed my 02's.
                    Originally posted by volcomchester18
                    Its set a 40, I think with my mods its good, but i might try to bring it down to 38 or something since its so easy..lol
                    Hey were you the guy i raced at the Speedzone meet? if so then damn i must car must run 11's if yours runs 12's. I remember it was a cancerous green mx3 gutted with ze.
                    Originally posted by Slammed6
                    Well i would dyno, but i already know what i will get and i would not need any more than 1 run...so its kinda pointless to me. But i will be there to watch, and you guys can look at my car..haha. Even though its nothing much to look at..
                    Last edited by mac1; February 28, 2006, 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Originally posted by mac1
                      40 psi is stock. i once set mine to 60 and ti pulled like a mofo but killed my 02's.

Hey were you the guy i raced at the Speedzone meet? if so then damn i must car must run 11's if yours runs 12's. I remember it was a cancerous green mx3 gutted with ze.
                      You got the wrong MX3 Mike that was those 2 asian guys at Speedzone.

Comment

Haha, you would know if it was me, cause i defately wouldn't be loosing to a stock probe

And your probe won't beat a stock ZE MX-3...don't start stories now

PS: look at the pictures my MX-3 was never green
                        Last edited by Slammed6; February 28, 2006, 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Slammed6
                          Haha, you would know if it was me, cause i defately wouldn't be loosing to a stock probe

And your probe won't beat a stock ZE MX-3...don't start stories now

PS: look at the pictures my MX-3 was never green
                          Mike Probe..stock? funney.... Supercharger is very stock yah
                          96 MX6 LS PTE preped
                          96 Probe GT (Sold)
                          93 KLZE Base Probe (Sold)

Comment

Well for one, i was being sarcastic. I can read his signature, unlike he can read mine and see pics of my car before he says a smart ass comment.

But he will still get left like a stock one by me
                            Last edited by Slammed6; February 28, 2006, 08:01 PM.

Comment

updated list as of this evening:
                              Originally posted by dmark101
                              1. rami
                              2. manuel (probe_racer)
                              3. chavez
                              4. eric
                              5. todd
                              6. josh
                              7. deyan
                              8. martin
                              9. marty
                              10. ryan
                              11. anthony
                              and guys, keep it in your shorts. this thread is about having fun at a dyno day, not about moronic street racing or internet pissing contests, mmkay? because i really don't care about what people say their car can do, so unless your car can go 13 seconds or less STOCK, please keep the inflammatory comments to yourself.

k? thank you.

still waiting on your friend jarrod eric, plus i got word that pizzi might join us and dyno the car as well.
                              ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Wow that got way too carried away! I said that thinking it was that green mx-3, and also was being kinda funny about it. Oh well i guess certain people just need to know me better before i post stuff like this. =p
                                1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                                1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                                2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                                2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                                1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Working...
                                X