Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final versions of first gen o2 housing should be done this week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you taking orders in advance? i'd be willing to pay for it now and wait a while for it to be shipped, cuz i would hate to not have the money once they are done!

Comment

Originally posted by zlyricist
      are you taking orders in advance? i'd be willing to pay for it now and wait a while for it to be shipped, cuz i would hate to not have the money once they are done!
      He is taking orders, just go to his website and on the top left you will see o2 housing. click on that and you can place an order from there.

www.mrspeed.biz
      Last edited by garfield; May 17, 2006, 11:42 PM.
      95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
      91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
      05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

well, coming up on 3 weeks, i keep checking this thread in hope for some light!

Comment

I want to know what's going on here. I really want to buy one of these, but if I wait any longer I'm going to spend the money I have set aside for this....

btw if I place an order right now on ur site, would I be guarunteed one? Or is the 1st order sold out already? Just curious, as I'm one of the types of people that like to pay for something and get it within the next week, so I wouldnt want to be on backorder...

-----------------I see now that it's be the end of July anyways for this, but I can handle that. Thats not too long. But back to the question. Is the 1st order all filled up yet, or can I get in on the current one still and still get it by the end of July?
          Last edited by mesoungodlyfast; May 28, 2006, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I would just hold your breath and your money for this.
            1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

man that is so hot, too bad i sold my 1g or i woulda placed an order, keep up the good work man!
              2004 mazda6s
              1992 Talon TSI AWD

Comment

Sorry guys, all of my time working on these has been pushed aside by the 2.0L kits and work. I'm going to try to free up some time later in the week so I can get this installed into a Probe ASAP!

But yes, it is done!

~Patrick

Originally posted by mesoungodlyfast

I want to know what's going on here. I really want to buy one of these, but if I wait any longer I'm going to spend the money I have set aside for this....

btw if I place an order right now on ur site, would I be guarunteed one? Or is the 1st order sold out already? Just curious, as I'm one of the types of people that like to pay for something and get it within the next week, so I wouldnt want to be on backorder...

-----------------I see now that it's be the end of July anyways for this, but I can handle that. Thats not too long. But back to the question. Is the 1st order all filled up yet, or can I get in on the current one still and still get it by the end of July?
                Once this one fits up correctly, I'll have 20 of them on hand to test teh waters with. I've presold 7 so far though, so with 13 'left' it shouldn't be hard to pick one up when all is done.

~Patrick
                Last edited by Adlorin; May 31, 2006, 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

well paypal said you currently aren't able to recieve money......

Comment

make them before i install the FE3 engine in tha probe

DAVID 1989 Ford Probe GT FE3 TURBO 2.0L DOCH 16V.
                    PRD Best 1st gen at Myrtle Madness X
                    [X]FE3 TURBOCHARGED + TOO MANY EXTRAS[X]

232hp-220tq @ 10psi for now
                    cardomain

Comment

any update??
                      my email address is NOT working!

Comment

oh man I can't wait for this one. if this works out and there are no issues your going to be a busy man.
                        03 frontier family car/dd
                        93 mx6 tessa's car: ze and just about every bolt on.
                        01 ws6 : 618/695 wrecked tell your kids to use a effing cross walk!!
                        02 35th SS.. heads and cam

Comment

Busy, tell me about it! Well update looks like this - I need to find someone local, this week, who wants to test fit it on their car as I no longer have a first gen. The day I do that is the day I'll do sales and post up final pix.

mmmm?
                          '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                          '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

Originally posted by Adlorin
                            Busy, tell me about it! Well update looks like this - I need to find someone local, this week, who wants to test fit it on their car as I no longer have a first gen. The day I do that is the day I'll do sales and post up final pix.

mmmm?
                            How about you do this. Get a stock down pipe, bolt that sucker up to something. you can make a template and replicate with your down pipe. If your down pipe start and end at the same spot and have the same angles at the flanges, I don't see why it would not fit. I have been one of your pre- order customer and been waiting on this for it to get to this point. If need a down pipe, I have one.

Comment

Originally posted by garfield
                              If your down pipe start and end at the same spot and have the same angles at the flanges, I don't see why it would not fit.
                              Did you forget about the AC compressor?

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodmex
                                Did you forget about the AC compressor?
                                I don't have ac or power steering. if you do then I guess you could help by taking some measurment using you stock down pipe as to the distance from your ac compressor to the down pipe and he could compare the bend radius with the mock up and see how far it deviates from the stock one.

Comment

Working...
                                X