Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SCPOC Meet: September 23, 2007 - Queen Mary Show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a good idea Damon. I was thinking of buying one to use for the show.
    Life is a class room, every day is a lesson.
    IC1(SW) Satterfield, US Navy
    "Home of the free because of the brave "

Comment

Originally posted by apinn_25
      You are a sick, sick man.
      lol hey i could use that bucket for an oil change then take th ebucket to the shop for recycling lol tent really a good idea.. ill hafta pack one up .. i cant be stuck in the sun itll kill me...
      My Probe: 1990 gl
      DD probe AKA "junky" :1994 GT KLDE Mods: CAI,
      Mods from the Junkyard :2.5'' catback, sTs and poly bushings, front strut bar, 17 lbs flywheel, MX6 5 speed, shredded timing belt

Comment

Things like a chair, snacks, drinks(water), shade and such are a good idea. It is a full day event so be prepared. I brought a tool bag last year for an emergencies.
        Last edited by apinn_25; August 22, 2007, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Things like a chair, snacks, drinks(water), shade and such are a good idea. It is a full day event so be prepared. I brought a tool bag last year for an emergencies.
          hmm will do... will there really be a place to set up a tent? to get out of the sun?
          Mods from the Junkyard :2.5'' catback, sTs and poly bushings, front strut bar, 17 lbs flywheel, MX6 5 speed, shredded timing belt

Comment

There "should' be enough room for a tent or two.

Comment

There "should' be enough room for a tent or two.
              well ill look for one if not ill hide it in my hatch :O its dirty back there neways.. well call it " an ode to hatch campin"

Comment

you kinda needed it as did stacey.

our tent is large enough to accomodate a few people in chairs, but in order not to creep into other people's space, we'll have to put it up and have it over a car or two.

who else has registered?
                ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Yeah, well, the sun gets to me after a while.

I can bring a cooler full of ice and water for everyone who shows up. If we have a tent large enough to accomedate everyone that would be cool. I have extra folding chairs I can bring (I think I have 4).

Comment

I can bring a cooler full of ice and water for everyone who shows up. If we have a tent large enough to accomedate everyone that would be cool. I have extra folding chairs I can bring (I think I have 4).
                    ill hafta see how big a tent i have i dont remember though

Check it out it says im a member now <--- im so proud of me lol

dan

Comment

cool. i was planning on bringing my 3 chairs and my cooler.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                        cool. i was planning on bringing my 3 chairs and my cooler.
                        ok since you two seem to have everythign under control.. i guess ill bring drinks.. i dotn have a cooler though... ill bring a case of water and some gatoraide and myself of course!

dan

Comment

Dan, you and I can cruise up. If you are going to spring for drinks, I'll bring my cooler and ice and you can put the drinks in there.
                          Last edited by apinn_25; August 23, 2007, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Dan, you and I can cruise up. If you are going to sping for drinks, I'll bring my cooler and ice and you can put the drinks in there.
                            saweet woohoo cruise!

edit:
                            i hate the little crap hole town i live in.. i jsut got slapped with a 100$ fine for having to much stuff in my driveway.. mor thigns i got to pay >_<
                            Last edited by 94PGTKLDE; August 23, 2007, 12:44 PM.

Comment

I might be able to make this one... now that i have a job

although, i have a cracked windsheild. looks someone tried to shoot a bullet through my passanger side. pretty big, but not overly huge. perfectly ok to drive, it doesn't go all the way through.

is there any point in signing up for this, considering my vehicle is cosmetically, not even close to looking like it's in running condition?
                              95 Probe Gt Ze - "Blackmobile"
                              93 MR2 Turbo - Black, jdm 3sgte

Comment

Originally posted by euphoriasonic
                                I might be able to make this one... now that i have a job

although, i have a cracked windsheild. looks someone tried to shoot a bullet through my passanger side. pretty big, but not overly huge. perfectly ok to drive, it doesn't go all the way through.

is there any point in signing up for this, considering my vehicle is cosmetically, not even close to looking like it's in running condition?
                                YES

didn't we discuss this in your other thread? the shows i've chosen us to participate in aren't about earning a trophy or what your car looks like. it's about SUPPORTING THE PROBE, YOUR CLUB, AND THAT FORD BADGE.

i hope that clears it up for you.

and i see deyan lurking. he should enter as well, but it may conflict with his autocrossing.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                                X