Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 22, 2012

okay, it is that time of year again!

time for us to start planning our schedules for the annual fabulous fords forever show!

too early? nope, it's NEVER too early to start promoting this event. the earlier we do this, the better chance you have to plan ahead and make sure to block out that time on the calendar!

fabulous fords forever is SHOW WHAT YOU BRUNG kind of show! there is no 'show car' requirement, so even if you don't think your car musters up to the other shiny cars, please don't let that be the reason you don't enter.

this isn't your typical car show, where there are prizes to be awarded for the most tricked out cars. this show is all about SUPPORTING THE BLUE OVAL. besides, who cares what the car looks like? the point is, support your club, support ProbeTalk, support Ford. that's what it's all about anyway, right? you love your car no matter what it looks like! so, SHOW UP and show off!

entry forms for last year's participants have been mailed out. the form is not yet available on the FFF website, however, i have scanned the form and you can download it here. get it, print it, fill it out and MAIL IT IN! do not wait, because the show typically sells out by mid-march.

parking volunteers:

i need at least 5 volunteers from SCPOC to help with parking. those who volunteer will be able to gain early entry and be treated to lunch, which is very, very good!

please, spread the word! get those entry forms in! whomever is registered, please post it up!
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Nice to have a date set!!
    I was at the last show and it was great, we just need a few more supporters.

You can expect to see me there surely. I will wait on my entry form to arrive.
    Last edited by TrakTuned; January 8, 2012, 12:27 AM.
    1994 Silver PGT, "Probe" really demands respect right?

Comment

I will be waiting for link.. Never been before. One thing is for sure, I do love my 1st gen
      1st Generation Nation

Comment

yea ima just keep checking back for the form an or if dmark can pm it to me lol
        GOT BOOST?

Comment

the guy who maintains the site still hasn't uploaded an entry form, so i will scan one myself and have it ready after i finish changing my oil later this morning.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

cool let us know i just threw my 3 " ex. an gt28r on my car so itll be something diffrent at the show
            GOT BOOST?

Comment

Originally posted by blackedout View Post
              cool let us know i just threw my 3 " ex. an gt28r on my car so itll be something diffrent at the show
              original post has been updated and a link to a scanned PDF entry form is now included.

download it, print it out, fill it in, and get it in the mail. don't wait until the last minute either. let's try and get at least 10-15 cars from socal this year!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

i printed it finally ill send it out asap
                GOT BOOST?

Comment

Awesome, I will most likely be there
                  Current: Green Envy Fiesta ST e85 Tuned
                  Project: Olive Green SAAB 9-3 HOT 19T Biopower
                  Sold: BCM MS6, MSP,
                  Sold:3L Full Oval Port Swapped 99 Cougar
                  Hookers and Blow, LET'S GO.

Comment

cool deal guys. i'd really like to see at least 10-15 cars there.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Oooo Dmark 10 is a lot of poeple! is there even that many SCPOC-ers?!?!

5 last year was less than fantastic...
                      1994 Silver PGT, "Probe" really demands respect right?

Comment

we used to get 20+.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

As the years go so does attendance i guess
                          GOT BOOST?

Comment

well i still have my 89gt i hope we can fix my body in class before the day, my lil bro came up on another 89gt so that one will be in too, and if we can fix our 89gl before that day well have our older bro take it
                            owner of
                            89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
                            89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
                            89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
                            92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by V3N0M951 View Post
                              well i still have my 89gt i hope we can fix my body in class before the day, my lil bro came up on another 89gt so that one will be in too, and if we can fix our 89gl before that day well have our older bro take it
                              cool. just make sure that each of you send in your registrations early! don't wait.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                              X