• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i belive it was 20 bucks
    2-88 gt's 1-89 gt

Comment

Dan, are you bringing the 323?
      Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.

my garage

Comment

323 is getting sold tomorrow, would have loved to, but maybe I'll bring my next one next year. I think I'll be in a black 93 PGT, but who konws, I change Probes more often than Amy Winehouse changes rehab clinics.
        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

call mee stupid.. but what weekend is it.? i should be able to go if i can get a ride.. my ass is broke..

edit;;;;

shit.. thats' the one weekend i'm commited this month to working at the MotoGP event in monterey..
          Last edited by tnovello; July 4, 2008, 01:55 AM.
          Original Ricepoc member
          93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
          1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

MotoGP
            NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

Ok, whats the deal with hotel situation....are we doing motel 6 north again. we have less the 2 weeks, so we need to decide.
              probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
              1993 nighthawk 750
              http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

I would go if I can ever get my car to run right, that and I think I'd grenade my tranny since my engine mounts are pretty much toast.
                93 Probe GT - HS Intake, JJ Tp, 2.25" Mandrel Bent Magnaflow Exhaust, Eibach and Blues, Southbend Rally Series Clutch, MX3 FW, RR Poly Inserts, Hella H4 Lights, Corksport RSTB, Pilot 1055's.

Comment

just dont abuse the tranny and it will be fine for the drive. bring the car, we can always look at the issues you are having.
                  probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
                  1993 nighthawk 750
                  http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

I'd offer to have you ride down with me, but I'm WAY too boring to drive with lol
                    Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
                    06 Legacy GT
                    98 Legacy GT

Comment

Originally posted by ZygonsPGT View Post
                      I would go if I can ever get my car to run right, that and I think I'd grenade my tranny since my engine mounts are pretty much toast.
                      You can fix them. I'll post some pics later with 'DanSpeed' motor mounts that you can handle in a couple of hours with no need for silicone or curing time.

Here you go - all you need is an old serpentine belt and some lubricant to slide them in. My mount is new but this works with old mounts too - you may just have to shove more stuff in there. Will do the job temporarily while you scrounge up the funds for RR inserts.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...e/DSCF3332.jpg
                      Last edited by Dan [Sac]; July 15, 2008, 09:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                      93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                      97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                      90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Working...
                      X