Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha...very funny. I suppose I could add you to the list. Maybe bold your name since you are famous...lol
    John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
    '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
    '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
    '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

I want to join MOPOC i have a 93 probe with a cool air intake and a bomz racing spoiler im still working on it too..

Comment

Please either PM me or email me the information that I requested in the first post.
        '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
        '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

Comment

i would totally PM you but i just joined and i dont have enough posts. i wanna join. im one of brian bedells friends. scott. thanks
          94 PGT Boosted...

Comment

Email me

Comment

Shit id like to join yall ill be in ks in jan!

Comment

ok cool. i got your email. thanks!

Comment

hey i read your post about the new members but i dont know what you mean by pm you i woul like to join tho.

lol i am new to the probes and everthing but i just got an 89 nd love it i raced like an 05 transam or i am guessing somewhere around that year with a 6 cyl in it and lost the first time and won the 2nd we were pretty well even its just who go the best launch but i was wondering what would be the cheapest way to make my car a little faster. and in missouri i would like to come to a meet or something
                  Last edited by rebel_nick69; October 16, 2009, 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I can join?

Comment

posed to be moving here shortly to jonesboro, AR I dont know how far that is from yall or wutever but hopefully not to far been to st louis quite a few times n miss the hell outta imo's pizza and amighettis subs!
                      1995 PGT-T
                      EBAY Turbo = 8 psi
                      BUILT-BLOWN-
                      Be back SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol it is good stuff!

Comment

i want to join i just got my first car i am 17 its a 1995 ford probe se.

Comment

Sweet action We can use another Probe Se
                            https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...st.followers.9
                            If you live around Kansas check kcprobes.com Or MOPOC If you are in MO .

Comment

I'm currently in the process of restoring a faded blue 93 PGT to purple in KS.

Comment

Nice! Welcome! Keep your eyes open for the Columbia, MO meet that we have in April!

Comment

Working...
                                X