CZT & GForce Automotive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadetree93pgt
    nobody is answering any calls or emails whatsoever, so i was wondering if you could get the word out to everyone. everyone seems to be freaking out cause we hear nothing and recieve to information at all.

-jeff

he answers when i call
    I've owned the Same Probe for 10 years.

Comment

what number do you contact him at. He doesnt have one on his website.
      95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

same ## as everyone else.....it was in teh TB BB thread......i dont know the # off hand its at my work on a post it note
        I've owned the Same Probe for 10 years.

Comment

if you dont mind, do me a favor and shoot me a pm with it when you get a chance.
          95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

this is weird.....
            In our memories, he lives. Janusz we will miss you
            99 Arrest Me Red MGT

Comment

Originally posted by kikkinasphalt(MX6)
              this is weird.....
              why is this wierd?

Comment

This sounds as if it can solve the main problem with getting product in hand. I am waiting on a tranny bracket, and so far I am concerned about purchasing anything else until I receive it.
                This sounds like a viable solution to move the process along. I hope the partnership works out well. I hope to purchase other CZT products in the future.

Comment

I want to say that this partnership sounds promising, and is exactly what CZT needs right now. A littl help meeting all the demands of their business. to GForce for stepping up and helping out.

Comment

Well we are going to do everything we can to help out the community.

Remember, I own a Probe too!

--Adam
                    2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

please hurry, it looks like i am getting shipped out in one month!!!! i need to close down my mailbox!!!! please hurry!

-JEFF

Comment

well, i close my box in 9 days to leave for good, still no TB. looks like i got screwed....

Comment

WinterUSMC, where are you going?

Also, I'm working on getting this list organized with who ordered what. I'm doing my best to get this cleared up quickly.

I will contact everyone as soon as I know!

--Adam
                          2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

i need to know soon too, i have been activated for quite some time and it is looking like i am heading over to the desert soon! please hurry!!!

jeff

Comment

well see....im going to iraq....for "awhile" my mail box has 8 more days....then i will be across the world....and damnit will i be pissed.....

Comment

I think this setup will do wonders for productions and sales, period. Yes, it's unfortunate that things have been a mess for the first portion of CZT. But, the fact that we now have companies going out of their way to produce parts specifically for our cars should mean a lot. I know many people have sent parts, money, etc..and have been waiting and wondering for weeks, if not months...but, as I see it, the bottom line here is that Rob is working his ass off for all of us. The time was taken to develop these products. Hours, sweat, blood more than likely...and much more was sacrificed to bring us these quality products. Yes, they do us no good if we're unable to receive them..but, again...this shows that they understand there is a problem, and that they're making steps to rectify the situation.

So, mistakes were made...but at least they're being addressed. They need to get their purchased product to the people that have paid good money for it, but they can't and won't if they're constantly having to deal with people calling, emailing and IMing them. A bit more patience and trust is required. Now that GeForce is taking over half the load, things will pick up...and I *know* they won't let those from before slip between the cracks. As ProjectShadow said, he's doing his best to compile a list and sort through the chaos.

If we can all pull through this, we'll have two SOLID companies supporting our community in a way its never been supported before. Not to mention the others that have been there for us over the years. It's never easy to get a business off the ground, and as a business owner myself..I truly understand that. Rob is an engineer...a designer, a creator. Not necessarily a businessman. But he's doing his damnedest..not only for himself, but for all of us. [/soapbox]
                                Last edited by rabove; July 12, 2004, 08:47 PM.
                                Sheera - 1993 Probe GT Black (MTX) KLZE - Sold *sigh*
                                Former ( ) BABlackPGTPOC member. Represent.
                                Nicole - 2005 Black SRT-4 - Mods and pictures

Comment

Working...
                                X