Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Anyone With Outstanding Pmo Orders!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Francois Morin

Bought a Fuel rail.
    came with parts missing.

Sent it back, along with my ZE intake Manifold (ceramic coated)
    Sent it along with 6 injectors, which todd said they were no good.
    Sent 6 more injectors.
    Sent my throttle body to have it oversized
    Purchased some slimfans.

Lots it all.

400$ for IM
    600$ in injectors
    100$ for Ze throttle body
    300$ for fuel line
    165$ for the slimfans

1565$ approx.

I was ripped for when I tried to purchase a laptop last fall (same time I sent my parts...)

The guy now has a criminal record... and his paycheck got seized. He is refunding me... Got 50% of what I paid so far... but that all happened in Ontario, Canada. And it looks like the cambridge police takes fraud extremely seriously... Knoxville police seems to me like they are quite more tolerant. We'll see.

PMO -- PRO will send my parts back, no matter what. I have a lot of time to waste too. I am willing to organize a meeting with a lawyer in tennesse; I have started talking to the Knoxville police departement.

I would like you all to contact Gary Holliday (GHolliday.KPD.Knoxville@cityofknoxville.org) or
    Or Sgt Sean Hejna (SHejna@cityofknoxville.org)

I am warning you though: Sgt Hejna was not very helpful. Gary Holliday would be our best bet. He probably can help.

Let's team up. Let's get back what they stole from us.

Frank
    White PGT 93 -8.5:1-ZE Heads - Hotshot Headers - H&R Coils - Tokico Shocks - Torsion bars -5858 Billet Precision Turbo - AEM EMS 30-6040 - 850cc Injector Dynamics top Feed conversion - ACT Clutch - Fidanza Flywheel - MSD Coils & MSD Dis4 - Quaife LSD diff - Porsche 993 Big Brake kit

Comment

PMO crossmember =450 $ US
      PMO LCA with 67 MM throttle body 625 $ US
      pmo traction bar=?? like 200??
      PMO intake = 1000 $ US
      I choose to believe what I was programed to believe.
      My Ride

Comment

Paid for their fuel rails $300
        Zach Thomas
        Will give address when needed.

I agree with you Franky and I have no problem calling the police in Knoxville and explaining what happened.
        Last edited by PGTZ; July 7, 2005, 03:00 AM.
        "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

I paid $1000 for the billet IM and haven't recieved any updates. I just tried to email pmo@knology.net and got a returned mail failure to deliver message.

Does anyone have another email for them? When I paid for this, I told them I didn't mind waiting and would be patient. When I don't recieve any updates as promised and get failure to delieve messages when I try to reply to the email they sent me confirming that they got my money, this gets me kinda worried.
          Red 1997 Probe GT - K-Sport GT Pros F7.5,R-5/Greddy SP1 powder coated/Hella 160mm H4 headlights/Unorthodox crank/Mobil1/Fog light mod/Tranny rebuild (auto)

Comment

PMO lower control arms $475.00
            PMO Xmember $350.00
            $825.00 total

Now, I have recieved a refund directly from VISA, BUT they told me it is only temporary and that if they get in contact with PMO and are infromed the parts are being sent out or will be eventually, then I will loose the refund and still be charged the $825.00. I will do my part this week and will call the police department.

thanks for getting this together,
            Jon

Comment

i sent back my brackets to have them redrille for the brake kit. i havent received them, or the core refund for the TB. i have gotten in contact with them, and they are taking care of everyone, one person at a time.
              1995 Nissan 240SX SE
              2008 Ducati 848

How do you say "Fu** You" in LA?
              -Trust Me

Comment

They still owe me 50 bucks from a 67mm TB core if you wanna add that every little bit helps i guess
                DON'T TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT ALIVE!!!

Comment

i hate it when people don't read the conditions of the thread. do not make me have to split this off again, otherwise it will be closed.

ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                    i hate it when people don't read the conditions of the thread. do not make me have to split this off again, otherwise it will be closed.

are you referring to me!?! it's an incomplete transaction in which my half was completely fulfilled and they have not fulfilled theirs......... what's the difference if i'm waiting for a product or waiting for money from buying a product and returning a core!?!

if not....nevermind
                    Last edited by pgtracer624; July 12, 2005, 04:44 AM.
                    DON'T TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT ALIVE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pgtracer624
                      are you referring to me!?! it's an incomplete transaction in which my half was completely fulfilled and they have not fulfilled theirs......... what's the difference if i'm waiting for a product or waiting for money from buying a product and returning a core!?!
                      I think he was referring to me since he deleted one of my replies.
                      "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

They owe me a set of Tubular Lower Controll Arms powdercoated silver and a 67mm TB.

Total: $650.00

last time I got a reply They promissed me I would recieve my parts that they sold there house so they could finish the orders.

Comment

I bought the 2nd version of the PMO traction bars so it's ~$180ish (I have to check my PayPal records). They also owe me a modified set of F88i brackets. I didn't send the F33i brackets back to them for modification since I heard about them having trouble financially and I figured that they would disappear.

Total: ~$180 + F88i brackets.
                          Marc M.
                          Black '95 PGT with mods 177.4 whp/159.6 wtq (probably way less now as the car has been partially de-modded)
                          2000 BMW M-Roadster

Comment

Eric Armstrong

Pmo intake manifold - $1000 dollars

I'm willing to be patient for the manifold. I'd rather have that than my money back. I'm still awaiting an email update.
                            Last edited by Sisqo94turbo; July 12, 2005, 04:08 PM.
                            I dubb thee sir speed alot...

I own 4pgts ....I'm raising a probe family.

Comment

hi guys i bought the pro supercarger kit so i guess thats 850 dollars as well as the oil relocation kit for like 167 shipped i think guys.

so altogether its 1017 dollars um i guess ill be sending you my information also would i be able to get my money back from the credit cards even though bought this kit in january if you guys could tell me what to say to the credit card company that would be cool. thanks

matt
                              mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
                              Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

Gary Holliday's number is:

1-865-215-7020

He is scheduled to work from 8 to 5pm today, july 12th.

Everybody, please call him. I left a message on his voice mail.

Provide you name, phone number, e-mail, amount that you were defrauded on his voicemail. ALL OF YOU PLEASE.

Frank
                                White PGT 93 -8.5:1-ZE Heads - Hotshot Headers - H&R Coils - Tokico Shocks - Torsion bars -5858 Billet Precision Turbo - AEM EMS 30-6040 - 850cc Injector Dynamics top Feed conversion - ACT Clutch - Fidanza Flywheel - MSD Coils & MSD Dis4 - Quaife LSD diff - Porsche 993 Big Brake kit

Comment

Working...
                                X