Alberta Meet summer 2011!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberta Meet summer 2011!!!!

hey i noticed that ther arent any new alberta meets so i desided to start this thread and hope for the best, you guys post what you would like to do wether it e going to castroll raceway, few highway drags or anything you can think of that peple will like, and if someone posted a good idae just quote and than agree with it and i gess we can g from there.
    91 PLX- "my baby" light weight flywheel, cross drilled rotors, new clutch, K&N filter. (sadly its gone now.... )

94 PSE- my absolute piece of shit, no mods, no exhaust from the downpipe back.

so the update on the 2011 summer camp trip on probetalk.com is about 20 guys are coming.
    i got 2 idea's proposed to me and kinda combined them into one wicked awesome weekend thingy.
    so heres the plan (hopefully).

If people could get like 3 days off or something we could do a day at the track and head out to Banff/jasper that night and spend friday night, Saturday night, and head home mid day sunday for work on monday.
    like even if only a few people got friday off than the people who couldn't could meet up after work for the a few more runs till we head out.
    We could do a few roll races on the way there to have a few highlights on the trip we could make a video for youtube, PT, and PP on the whole trip (drag track, road races, and some video of the camping trip)
    and of course a weekend like this isn't complete without a few drinks, snacks galore, and of course... smores...
    Any-who tell me what you think of this idea either here or on the canadian forum.
    91 PLX- "my baby" light weight flywheel, cross drilled rotors, new clutch, K&N filter. (sadly its gone now.... )

94 PSE- my absolute piece of shit, no mods, no exhaust from the downpipe back.

Comment

Working...
    X