Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Photography, Video, Photoshop > Probe Pic & Video Post

Probe Pic & Video Post Post your PROBE-RELATED pics and Videos here!

Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:10 AM   #1
bocajwest05
Donating Member

94 Modified GT

Link to the car my dad bought new in 1994 that we spent 4-5 years working on starting in 2003 after it was hydrolocked. Photos start around 2004 and the last ones were taken just a week ago while I was visiting him. https://imgur.com/a/9luSL

Last edited by bocajwest05; December 2nd, 2017 at 02:22 AM.
bocajwest05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:51 AM   #2
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocajwest05 View Post
Link to the car my dad bought new in 1994 that we spent 4-5 years working on starting in 2003 after it was hydrolocked. Photos start around 2004 and the last ones were taken just a week ago while I was visiting him. https://imgur.com/a/9luSL
I am REALLY liking that Blue Probe!

Actually -both of those cars look equally amazing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by KLZE Porsche; December 2nd, 2017 at 09:55 AM.
KLZE Porsche is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:32 PM   #3
Level 9

Very nice. I have my eye one a couple but can't pull the trigger until Christmas is out of the way. I will be driving one around next summer one way or another.
Level 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:33 PM   #4
bocajwest05
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLZE Porsche View Post
I am REALLY liking that Blue Probe!

Actually -both of those cars look equally amazing!
The blue one was actually repainted to that metallic orange,
I think it was a Mitsubishi color from the 3rd gen eclipse. The red one is my 97 that I still have. The now orange car does have some parts he bought from RR on it.

03 SVT Focus
bocajwest05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:21 PM   #5
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocajwest05 View Post
The blue one was actually repainted to that metallic orange,
I think it was a Mitsubishi color from the 3rd gen eclipse. The red one is my 97 that I still have. The now orange car does have some parts he bought from RR on it.
I hadn't realized that some of those photos were in orange. I thought there were just two colors (red & blue) I am getting old and it is getting harder to distinguish colors. But now that I look at your photos again -now I can see that there are orange PGT photos.

-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

KLZE Porsche is online now   Reply With Quote